xelius

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I always feel like this is the obvious recommendation, but not everyone thinks this way.  If you have the cash, I recommend going to eBay and buying another, complete Earthbound (or where ever this came from) and cannibalizing this insert for your copy.

Once it arrives, just resell the item CIB.

I use to collect some games without manuals and such and I just realized if you really want a CIB item, it's much easier to buy it complete and sell what you have and it's some times  even cheaper.  You can either wait, potentially, months to years to find a seller for this  item, or you could run over to eBay, get it within a couple weeks and then recoup costs.

I do understand if this isn't an option if you can afford the insert and not the entire game but, yeah... I've been here and I gave up on finding some manuals and inserts and just had to go the "easy" route.  It might be worth considering.

1 minute ago, xelius said:

@RHI’m looking at that angle too- but don’t want to be out too much cash to do this if possible. Figured I should explore all my options

Yeah, there's no harm in that.  I'd probably do the same, hoping to get lucky (and I have because I still need a cherry lefty SMB3 manual.)

But yeah, in all of my collecting, I don't think I've ever found a manual for an uncommon game I've needed in the condition I want, and game specific inserts have almost entirely eluded me.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...