IGNORED

WTB: Leftie SMB3 Manual - Must be in 100% perfect, gem mint shape, Brain Age NFR for DS

RH

I need a truly perfect manual, and I'm willing to pay $100 for it.  To be clear, there can be no corner damage, absolutely no folding/damage on the cover/page in the slightest, excellent conditioned staple, no wear on the side crease, etc.  This needs to be perfect under a magnifying glass.  I might be able to buy a copy with a single, minor flaw but it will dramatically drop the price, but I'll be fair.

Note, I've been following SMB3 manuals on eBay for quite a while and I've not seen one pop up in gem mint shape, so yeah, I'm being picky.

If you have one in your pile of manuals, I'm paying $$$ for me.  I prefer in the US, but if you're outside the US, message me and maybe we can work something out.

Also, I need a DS BrainAge NFR cartridge with NFR sticker on the rear.  This title does not have the typical "NFR" badge on the front from label, so it is IDed by the sticker on the rear. I'm not sure where to place this one.  Send me an offer and we'll take it from there.

Edited by RH

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• The title was changed to WTB: Leftie SMB3 Manual - Must be in 100% perfect, gem mint shape, Brain Age NFR for DS