Hey, OptOut! You're an idiot! ×
IGNORED

WTB/WTTF Famicom multitap, Famicom lightgun, super NES flashcart. Trading Gold/Silver GBC, Everdrive GG x7, PS consoles, other stuff (56k Warning!)

koifish

Looking for some things:

famicom 4 player adapter - could be the hori original or a DIY solution, I'm not picky

famicom lightgun - doesn't have to be Nintendo's official one (hvc-005), but seems like that is the most reasonable option unless you have something else

a super famicom flash cart, looking for something that plays most games. Not really familiar with these so let me know what you have and I'll research it. Originals preferred to clones unless can prove it is a non-issue.

Will list more as I think of them.

for trade:

pokemon gold/silver edition game boy color - really good condition given how easily the shiny nintendo handhelds wear down. Some wear along the edges and on the battery cover, but overall really good. All functions tested and working. See more pictures in attachments.

main.thumb.jpg.254b744aed6e65ccab51b5422b6c320d.jpg

everdrive GG X7 - official, bought from krikzz about 18 months ago, I'll keep on it the micro SD with everything set up (including the very cool MSX to SMS converted romset).

If you wanna trade this for the SNES flash cart then I'm all for it, so long as it's a quality flash cart and not something chintzy.

playstation 1 SCPH-1001 - found this at a thrift store a while back. This is the one that has every port (AV Multi, Serial, Parallel, Composite RCA plugs). Fully working laser and both multiout and rca outputs working fine, as far as I can tell. Controller ports and memory card readers were fine too. Played games on it and also used it as a CD player for a little while (don't judge me :P, all the cool kids online said it was a good CD player). Not using it much anymore (because I got a different player I like more) so I'm ready to move it on.

playstation 2 with HDD adapter and IDE HDD - compatible with freemcboot, no issues detected. Just downsizing a bit and this system is one I don't play much nowadays.

I have two black dualshock2 controllers, one AV cable, and power cables galore for these two, so if you want some part of that in either one then we can work that in (I would be more hesitant to give the AV away with the PSX, just because the PSX has output over RCA while the PS2 doesn't).

I'll list more stuff as I think of it/find it in my cleaning out.

back.jpg

battery.jpg

batterycover.jpg

buttons.jpg

frame.jpg

left.jpg

right.jpg

screen.jpg

Edited by koifish
fixed title

• The title was changed to WTB/WTTF Famicom multitap, Famicom lightgun, super NES flashcart. Trading Gold/Silver GBC, Everdrive GG x7, PS consoles, other stuff (56k Warning!)
On 6/13/2023 at 4:06 AM, koifish said:

famicom lightgun - doesn't have to be Nintendo's official one (hvc-005), but seems like that is the most reasonable option unless you have something else

You should consider some Micro Genius versions too, they are generally affordable.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fcgamer said:

You should consider some Micro Genius versions too, they are generally affordable.

Interesting!  I did not know that these existed. The only listings I see on eBay are for whole console sets, however, and at high shipping cost as well. Do you happen to know a connection to get just the gun and to ship it to North America?

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/22/2023 at 11:04 PM, koifish said:

Interesting!  I did not know that these existed. The only listings I see on eBay are for whole console sets, however, and at high shipping cost as well. Do you happen to know a connection to get just the gun and to ship it to North America?

Sorry I'm a little late on the response. I'm not sure, as I personally don't ship light guns anymore due to the questionality of the legality of it (mailing things abroad from where I reside, Taiwan, has gotten really stupid in more recent years). That being said, there's a ton of third party light guns that were made here, which are going to be of a similar quality to official ones, and often cheaper too.