IGNORED

Famiclone stuff (JY+Korean Whirldwind Manu+Kid Icarus Famicom)

Ankos

This seller just listed some neat Famiclone stuff. Like a Whirlwind Manu cart with Korean text. I don't think it has any ROM differences unique to the Korean release, but Korean pirate carts are kinda hard to come by these days. They also have some JY stuff, like Aladdin for Famicom (an unofficial port of the Mega Drive game). They also have a Kid Icarus Famicom cart. I think it just has the US ROM, instead of being an FDS conversion

Link

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

On 4/14/2023 at 2:16 PM, fcgamer said:

Oh I've been friends with this seller for years, and recently bought a few things from her.

Just a heads up for anyone who cares, the Kid Icarus and Lone Ranger are modern repros.

I wonder which pokemon yellow that i, the GB port or the trashy hack platformer.  I am curious about the street fighter4 and things, but some the prices are ugh on clones $80 here whatever there.

1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

I wonder which pokemon yellow that i, the GB port or the trashy hack platformer.  I am curious about the street fighter4 and things, but some the prices are ugh on clones $80 here whatever there.

Gonna be the hack, the one you are looking for is from Nanjing iirc

• Like 1