IGNORED

Super UFO Super Drive PRO 7 34M version (no box/manual, no power adapter)

Tyree_Cooper

DETAILED PHOTOS HERE

Before listing it on eBay, where my previous floppy device sold quickly, I am offering it here for a week or so for 45$ + 20-25$ shipping (the thing is heavy and will be packed in a cardboard box).

No box/manual, no power adapter and one floppy drive screw missing (easily replaceable).

Includes machine, passthrough adapter, floppy drive/cable, 34M RAM board.

Pretty good condition with practically no yellowing or sunfading on either machine or floppy drive faceplate (which is extremely common with these things).

Thanks~

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Tyree_Cooper
  • Wow! 1

That's a beauty, reminds me of something my best friend since HS had got one day in the era.  It was a few years before I could get on the internet and we just had to make due with the roms/split roms on floppies but it was a blast.

DO they still make apps for PC to dice up games to fit that?  I'm kind of tempted to buy it just for nostalgia sake.  Seems you have all the adapters and parts needed other than power whatever the rating is shouldn't be too hard to find.

I've read some have hacked these to use iomega zip, sd cards, and CDs too.

Untested and no power adapter included sorry. Actually most of these devices were sold without a power adapter in the box - it was sold on the side by the shop. Internet should help you find out which adapter you need.

Also, moved to eBay. I think 45 usd was a good price and finding a "tested and working" for this price is going to be pretty difficult.

2 hours ago, Tyree_Cooper said:

Untested and no power adapter included sorry. Actually most of these devices were sold without a power adapter in the box - it was sold on the side by the shop. Internet should help you find out which adapter you need.

Also, moved to eBay. I think 45 usd was a good price and finding a "tested and working" for this price is going to be pretty difficult.

If untested copiers are selling for $45+, I'll be rich!