IGNORED

Chrontendo is back

LeatherRebel5150

I don't know if any one else was into Chrontendo, but I always loved him. For those who don't know he is a guy that reviews all games released for NES in the order they were released. This includes PAL and Japan releases. He also has a Sega and Turbo version.  He started it what seems like at least 10 years ago  now and had not posted a video for I think well over a year and I assumed it was gone. Which bummed me out because he is still in the middle of the NES library.

But this past week he finally put out episode 53 as well as a video explaining where he had been (quite sad). 

So if anyone else used to be into him he's back!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Foochie776 said:

Is he on YouTube? I’d assume so but this far I like the concept!

He is on youtube. It's easier to just search chrontendo, chronsega, chronturbo, followed by a number. His playlists don't reflect all the videos. Originally  he had all his videos on some other site I can't remember at the moment. His voice is admittedly monotone but there's nothing over the top, no character acting, just gameplay with a good quality voice over, no cell phone audio quality. It's nice to havr just a straight review without the gimmicks sometimes 

5 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

He is on youtube. It's easier to just search chrontendo, chronsega, chronturbo, followed by a number. His playlists don't reflect all the videos. Originally  he had all his videos on some other site I can't remember at the moment. His voice is admittedly monotone but there's nothing over the top, no character acting, just gameplay with a good quality voice over, no cell phone audio quality. It's nice to havr just a straight review without the gimmicks sometimes 

I’d agree with that, plus I’d enjoy hearing some reviews of lesser discussed titles! Thanks!