IGNORED

Hacking vita to use SD cards

I am interested in hacking my vita so that I can use a normal sd card. I need help.

It appears all the sd2vita adapters are for the game card slot, not for the proprietary vita memory slot. So would this mean, I will no longer be able to play physical games if I am using the game card slot for memory?

I am seeing conflicting info on sd2vita online. Some info says it supports 512gb some says 256gb… which is it?

What is the best way to set things up? I want to be able to play physical games but I also want to have the benefit of greater storage.

I am thinking maybe to use a small proprietary Sony memory card for physical game save data. Any downloaded games for PS1, PSP etc would probably go on the SD2vita? Does anyone see any holes in my logic here?

Please share what you have done

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not an expert here but using https://github.com/CelesteBlue-dev/PSVita-StorageMgr/blob/master/README.md#how-to-configure-storagemgr- StorageMGR - one of the advantages listed is:

• When SD2VITA is removed or not working and configured to be redirected to ux0, memcard/internal is by default mounted to ux0

This to me reads like it would operate fine if you took the extra memory of of the game slot and put a regular game in. It also also listed as tested up to 2TB. Hopefully someone with more experience in these matters chimes in for you.