IGNORED

Want To Trade: Sealed Solatarobo FOR New, Black Analog Pocket with Game Gear adapter, accessories

RH

Yeah, I'm nuts and I know this is pay "scalper prices" since this game recently went for $700 at auction.

Anyway, if you happened to have bought 2 of these or got it and are no longer interested, I sure m.  I am willing to trade my sealed Solatarobo for an Analogue Pocket + Game Gear adapter + what else you got?

I'm not necessarily looking for a dock but, if you have one, maybe we can work out a deal if you have "everything".  Anyway, I'd hate to let this one go, really, but I'm mostly a handheld guy and if I had any clue COVID was going to happen and kill the supply chain along with the chip shortage back when these were originally pre-orderable for the first release, I would have just ordered one instead of waiting for reviews and a second batch.  I had no clue it'd actually be such an amazing device right out-of-the-gate.

Anyway, my loss is your gain.  I'll try to get some photos together, but it's in exceptional shape--no corner tears or bumps, shrink wrap is in great shape and no noticeable scrapes and such.  I have considered getting this one graded for ages by VGS because it's definitely worth it and should grade quite high.

If you're interested, PM me and let's work out a deal.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic