IGNORED

"MSA" Nintendo 64 Region Code

silentshadow56

7 hours ago, Jesterrace said:

Yup, I think it's in the last category for the back of the box being in spanish with no other indicators.  Here is a listing for one:  https://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-3264646423-fighters-destiny-americano-completo-para-nintendo-64-n64-_JM#position=3&search_layout=grid&type=item&tracking_id=71e00b28-ef02-4ee3-81ae-9cb245746151

Thanks a lot for the Info! I think, one day I will take the time to search every game in different mercadolivres, as I am sure there will be more games...

• Like 1

i do not recommend buy on Mercado Livre Brasil, the shipping cost are very expensive and the mail service is awful, sometimes the item never came to his destination and several sellers are scammer with internatiosal buyers, and mercado livre only accept mercado pago brasil no paypal or any other service

15 hours ago, Edgarmcfly said:

i do not recommend buy on Mercado Livre Brasil, the shipping cost are very expensive and the mail service is awful, sometimes the item never came to his destination and several sellers are scammer with internatiosal buyers, and mercado livre only accept mercado pago brasil no paypal or any other service

Expensive yes, but I have placed 3 orders from a broker (through ebay) and the service has been lightning fast.  My last order through him took a grand total of 8 days from time of purchase to the time the games were in hand.  Pretty impressive.   Worked out to less than $48 per cart all in. Here is the one I got from you along with 3 I purchased through the service (2 are Brazilian variants):

IMG_20230510_161356.jpg

Edited by Jesterrace

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Just small confirmation, as we thought, SCARS is only MSA box. Manual and cart are not MSA coded. Nevertheless, the manual is in Spanish!

Very weird, as all other Ubisoft games that have spanish box and manual are none MSA coded... Even Buck Bumble, the only one of these, which was released before SCARS...

IMG_20230524_182947~2.jpg

IMG_20230524_182920~2.jpg

IMG_20230524_183009~2.jpg

IMG_20230524_183150~2.jpg

• Like 1

I appreciate the confirmation.  It was driving me nuts trying to find a cart for this guy only to come up empty every time.  I will pass this along to a fellow MSA Collector who has been in the same boat as me.  

As for the collection.  It's a bit rough but I was able to find it for about half the cost of importing one.  This makes 12 out of 18 for my MSA loose cart collection:

IMG_20230531_140731.jpg

• 1 month later...

Up to 14 of the 18 confirmed loose carts now.  Added 007: The World Is Not Enough and Duke Nukem: Zero Hour.   Just missing:  Top Gear Rally, Mace The Dark Age,  Rampage 2 Universal Tour and WCW Backstage Assault Grey Cart Variant.  

IMG_20230708_122930.jpg

Edited by Jesterrace

• 2 months later...

Finally added another one to my list.  Ironically finding the MSA Variant of Top Gear Rally with the label in decent condition (ie not badly torn or faded) is no easy task.  Kind of silly given that there are literally hundreds of the US version that you can find at any given time in good condition for cheap.  Only 3 left to complete the MSA loose cart set now: 

image.jpeg.eefc6f8690df5c484cfca1ca584d1217.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...