IGNORED

Bits & Glory - Retro Reviews, Challenge Runs, Pickups, Collections, Lets Plays, Unboxing, Etc.

BitsAndGlory

Hey guys!

I've been plugging away on YouTube on/off for many years. Only recently have I decided to put in more effort. I got super burnt out on Twitch and preferred the more laid back style of YouTube. If you like anything in the world of Retro Gaming, feel free to check out my channel!

My favorite thing to do is short and to the point reviews. Have always been a fan of trying to keep them under 5 minutes if possible. Here's an example of a review I did recently-ish:

Beyond that, I also do lots of Let's Plays, Challenge Runs, Pick Up Videos, Unboxings, Podcasts, Collection videos and so forth. Anything and anything retro! Occasionally some modern sprinkled in.

I'll list my main channel URL below. Feel free to check it out. If you enjoy any of the content, consider subbing! I'm trying super hard as it's a huge passion of mine. So I'd appreciate any and all support if you get any enjoyment. Thanks everyone!

URL: https://www.youtube.com/bitsandglory

Edited by BitsAndGlory

On 8/31/2021 at 2:48 PM, ICrappedMyPants said:

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed the short and sweet review and then the collection walkthrough. I’m impressed that you were able to do  the voiceover as well as you did. 

Thanks! Haha, it was quite annoying, but I'm glad I was able to get it done!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • The title was changed to Bits & Glory - Retro Reviews, Challenge Runs, Pickups, Collections, Lets Plays, Unboxing, Etc.

In addition to my usual stuff (haven't updated this thread in a long while), I've been focusing more on "challenge runs". Mostly deathless stuff.

Playlist: 

I recently completed Batman, Castlevania & Contra (All NES) deathless in the last month.

Working on Little Nemo deathless next.

But, I also do a lot of other crap as noted in the thread title.

Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...