IGNORED

In Search of NES Legend of Zelda Manual in Mint (9.4) Condition

jnak25

Hi All,

I'm looking for The Legend of Zelda NES Manual in Mint (9.4) condition. If anyone has one for sale or knows about one for sale, please let me know as I am looking for one to complete a CIB set. I am looking for NES-ZL-USA-1, like the one in the attached picture.

Thanks,
Jason

ZeldaManualNES.png

Just an additional note for you:  -1 manual has two variants, Round and Oval seal on the first page.  You are showing the round seal in your photo.  In the tope corner of ZEDLA there is the little TM logo.  There is also a -1 with the little R symbol.

Edited by Maertens29

On 7/23/2021 at 2:37 AM, Maertens29 said:

Just an additional note for you:  -1 manual has two variants, Round and Oval seal on the first page.  You are showing the round seal in your photo.  In the tope corner of ZEDLA there is the little TM logo.  There is also a -1 with the little R symbol.

There are actually three variants. The oval seal one can either have a 5 digit zip code on the back or a 5+4 zip code. The latter matches with the star code box (which is the first box with a 5+4 zip code). 

• Wow! 1

9 hours ago, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

There are actually three variants. The oval seal one can either have a 5 digit zip code on the back or a 5+4 zip code. The latter matches with the star code box (which is the first box with a 5+4 zip code). 

This game and it's variants make my head spin.