IGNORED

FS: Spacepup's Galactic Emporium of Interstellar Video Games for Sale! [Price drops 07/01]

spacepup

Administrator · Posted

Hello all - I'll be listing some random things here and there.  In the process of moving soon and need to downsize just a bit.  So take advantage of this opportunity for some celestial sales!  All prices below are in USD and don't include shipping.  I'll entertain some offers, but please know that I've already discounted these prices from current rates, in order to sell quickly and help out the community.  Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested in anything.  More to come!

For now, we have:

1.  Bioshock 2 Special Edition for PS3 - New and sealed - $40 -- NOW $30 -- SOLD!
---It is a large item, with a thin outercase, so that has a decent amount of shelfwear.  But it is new and unused

spacer.png

2.  Batman: Arkham City - Collector's Edition for Xbox 360 - New and Sealed - $40 - NOW $30

spacer.png

3.  The Last of Us: Survival Edition for PS3 - New and Sealed - $200 - NOW $150 [PENDING]
----This is a larger one as well, has some slight shelf wear in corners, but overall not bad.

spacer.png

4.  Grand Theft Auto IV Special Edition Lockbox - Sealed with some tears in seal - $20 - NOW $10
---- I can hear something inside but it may be just a key? I don't really know what is in this.  I believe the lockbox was part of a special edition release.  I'm not sure if this went with PS3 or 360.  Edit: See note below - looks like it was part of second release? Thanks for the info!

spacer.png

That should be it for now.  Please feel free to ask any questions or PM me if interested.  Thanks and stay tuned for more!

• The title was changed to FS: Spacepup's Galactic Emporium of Interstellar Video Games for Sale!
  • The title was changed to FS: Spacepup's Galactic Emporium of Interstellar Video Games for Sale! [Price drops 07/01]