IGNORED

[FS/FO] Virtual Boy collection for sale!

ghostaustin

Hello all! I'm thankful to have had such a rare and wonderful system for so long but alas, it's time I part with mine to cover closing costs on my new house!

Here's everything that's listed on my Ebay page. All the games are sold individually:

Virtual Boy console with controller, third party stand, AC adapter, and Mario's Tennis. Comes in a custom made hard case, and the LCD displays have been soldered, it works perfectly!

Vertical Force

Mario Clash

Galactic Pinball

Red Alarm

Teleroboxer

V-Tetris

Virtual Boy Wario Land

Jack Bros.

oh, and Salival by Tool, if you're into that sort of thing.

I think I really lucked out getting this system and its small but amazing library of games when I was a child. I hope these can go to a good, appreciative home.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@ghostaustin We have an actual SELLING section here.  You put this into the wrong spot.

Also, you need to do a bit more.

Title needs FS(For Sale) and or FO (For Offer) up there.  If FS or FSobo you need to set some public base value of what you want, if that's the bundle, priced out, whatever.  Also images would help given how painfully expensive virtual boy stuff is.

Trust me I know what I'm talking about, see the red box there on the left under my avatar, I have a complete set (then some) so I know what you got, cart only, is worth a lot, and if any of that has paper to it (boxes, manuals) it gets crazier.)

Message an admin to move it to the sales area, don't re-post it.

• The title was changed to [FS/FO] Virtual Boy collection for sale!