IGNORED

FO/FS: CIB PS1 RPGs and Games - Valkyrie Profile, Final Fantasy IX, Grandia, Resident Evil 2 - All for $500

RH

I want to sell the games below.  Make offers on individual titles, or take the whole game lot for $500.  Note, Final Fantast VII. Tactics and Yu-Gi-Oh Forgotten Memories have been sold, so they are not included.  Also, ATV Mania is a cheap game I want to keep. 

Grandia and Valkyrie Profile are in exceptional shape, inside and out.  Both are nearly flawless, including the manuals and inserts.  All games are CIB and the discs are in great shape.  Some might have small cracks on the case, but that was the worst of the damage. Easily fixed with a case swap.

All other games will be in the lot, which are:

PXL_20210619_153030021.jpg

Edited by RH

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The title was changed to FO/FS: CIB PS1 RPGs and Games - Valkyrie Profile, Final Fantasy IX, Grandia, Resident Evil 2 - All for $550
18 minutes ago, Zilch said:

If Yu-Gi-Oh! is in good shape and is Cib how much would you want for it?

Pretty good shape. PM me for extra details and to work out a price. Just throw spmething out. I can get more photos too, just not right now. Maybe tonight.

• The title was changed to FO/FS: CIB PS1 RPGs and Games - Valkyrie Profile, Final Fantasy IX, Grandia, Resident Evil 2 - All for $525
  • The title was changed to FO/FS: CIB PS1 RPGs and Games - Valkyrie Profile, Final Fantasy IX, Grandia, Resident Evil 2 - All for $500