IGNORED

Someone said what I bought is maybe related to Linux kit for PS2 I had no idea just want to be PC ready!

I hope to acquire older monitors someday and use what I purchased eventually. I want to be PC ready for the time I find something with the older VGA connections. I got the mouse on the side I will keep it in unused condition, I only really wanted the VGA for PlayStation 2. I seen the VGA selling on its own PS2. Maybe the PS2 mouse came on its own too I'm not sure, otherwise these two items may both be from the Linux kit. I wonder if there's a way to know what I've got. Also the big wonder is if I can somehow use with PS3, I've got an Energy extension, VGA. Maybe I've got the use of this buy all mixed up, they came together. I know the mouse had select games that work with it very few so maybe it could be purchased itself!

PlayStation2_Mouse_+VGA.jpg

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I now realize I can't use this for nothing I would need a file on a USB stick, something on a PS2 memory card plus a DVD-R boot to Linux or something CD. And the PS3 has no settings to use this connection with its output, I would need another hookup a transcoder. I wanted to use PC video input on my T.V. that has a VGA connection!

• Confused 1