IGNORED

WTT: My GBA multicart for another multicart release, my sealed NFR BoPSN Vol 1 for a CIB

MiamiSlice

Here's a couple of very specific trades that I am interested in making: 

1. I have the Pong / Asteroids / Yars Revenge / Millipede / Super Breakout / Lunar Lander double cart release. It's complete and the outer box has some wear. I would prefer to have the Paperboy / Rampage / Marble Madness / Klax release. I'm just wondering if someone else out there feels the same, but in reverse. 

I'm also open to possibly trading it for my white whale: Namco Museum / Pac Man World 3 for DS. 

2. I have a sealed NFR of Best of PlayStation Network Vol 1. I really want to play it but it would be mega stupid to unseal a punched NFR, because then there's no way to prove it was actually an NFR. So I'm wondering if anyone has an unsealed one they would like to trade up and possibly throw $50 my way in the deal or maybe add something else to the trade that I want in that value range. 

Also I should mention the seal on this is not amazing, it's got some wear, but again... sealed NFR

Pics of the items: 

spacer.png

Any takers? 

p.s. for a trade like this I only want to deal with people with good rep and will ask that the shipments be insured both ways. 

Edited by MiamiSlice

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic