IGNORED

FS: Lots of retro goodies for various systems - NES games, 32X console, Neo Geo AES games, Mega Man 9 Press Kit, El Viento CIB, Android Assault CIC, +

Platinumfungi

Hey all! 😀

I'm trimming down my personal collection and have a lot of items I'll slowly be listing here for sale. I'm also open to trading, so if you have any items available let me know. I've been part of the retro gaming community since the early 2000's, and have had hundreds of transactions across most of the main forums including: Game TZ, Nintendo Age, Atari Age, Neo-Geo.com, PCEngineFX.com, Digital Press, and Racket Boy. I'm also on eBay and some of the main social media sites including: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram . In addition, I've been part of the "Tech Support" and "Modding" sub-groups on many of the forums for years and have helped many people get their vintage hardware up and running again.

So, all that to say - I've been around a LONG time and I'm not going anywhere, so buy with confidence. I'm a very detail oriented collector, and will always provide thorough descriptions of all items. I take excellent care of my games.

*SHIPPING* - Will be actual cost by whatever method you request. Let me know your zip/shipping code and I'll get you a shipped quote. All items will be appropriately packaged (fragile items will never be sent in a bubble mailer).

*ITEM CONDITION* - I try to be very detailed and accurate with my descriptions. Warning - Some of these descriptions might get long-winded, lol.

*PHOTOS* - I'm not the best photographer, but I try to take large photos that accurately depict the condition of the items. If you need any more photos, just let me know. I'm getting photos of all the items taken and uploaded as quickly as I can. 

*SMOKE FREE/PET FREE* - All items from my personal collection have always been kept in a smoke and pet free environment and away from direct sunlight.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
CURRENTLY UP FOR SALE:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2138488901_AtariJaguarLogoHalfSize.png.39adaf3d96537f6b6e9083a1a1861e2a.png

Controllers - Two Available. OEM, grey button versions in excellent condition! They honestly look brand new as though you just took them out of the box. Everything is clean and the plastic still has that shiny gloss look to it. They still have the manufacturer's inspection stickers on the back, and the Serial Number stickers look new. I purchased these about 15 years ago from a collector, tested them, and then put them on a shelf display and never actually used them. These also come with a strip of black velcro to keep the cords neatly managed (that's how I keep all my cords tidy). PRICE - $16 each

- Flip Out! - Cart, manual, and box with inner cart tray. Price - $25

519595294_AtariLynxLogoSmall.png.c1a8bd4eb54c82213180875ff7a19311.png

- Shadow of the Beast - Manual only.

1048072133_NeoGeoRoundLogoSmall.png.11a2692b236faed20c6f87381f88741d.png

- Burning Fight - AES - English Dog Tag version - Cart, manual, case with artwork insert. Comes in a clear plastic collector's protective slip case. I will provide lots of details on the condition if interested, but here's a PHOTO ALBUM. PRICE - $400

- Last Resort - AES - English version - Cart and case with artwork insert. NO MANUAL. Comes in a clear plastic collector's protective slip case. I will provide lots of details on the condition if interested, but here's a PHOTO ALBUM. PRICE - $400

- Magician Lord - AES - English version, has the infamous "double label" on the cart - Cart, manual, case with artwork insert. Comes in a clear plastic collector's protective slip case. I will provide lots of details on the condition if interested, but here's a  PHOTO ALBUM. PRICE  - $300

1314480623_Nintendo64LogoMedSize.png.3643eb0e790b590f178d7408f31b00ba.png

- Duke Nukem: Zero Hour - Cart and manual. Manual comes in a collector's clear plastic resealable slip bag. Cleaned and thoroughly tested.

- Hexen - Cart only. Cleaned and thoroughly tested.

- Jet Force Gemini - Cart and manual. Manual comes in a collector's clear plastic resealable slip bag. Cleaned and thoroughly tested.

- Tetrisphere - Cart and manual. Manual comes in a collector's clear plastic resealable slip bag. Cleaned and thoroughly tested.

- Yoshi's Story - Cart and manual. Manual comes in a collector's clear plastic resealable slip bag. Cleaned and thoroughly tested.

1657728585_neslogosmallestsize.png.8e9c1803e46eca1257505e1ca913d370.png

- Adventures of Lolo, The - Cart, manual, and box (has styrofoam block). Manual comes in a collector's clear plastic resealable slip bag.

- Anticipation - Cart and manual. Manual comes in a collector's clear plastic resealable slip bag.

- Back to the Future - Cart only.

- Bubble Bobble - Manual only. Comes in a collector's clear plastic resealable slip bag.

- Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout - Manual only. Price - $6

- Friday the 13th - Cart and manual. Manual comes in a collector's clear plastic resealable slip bag.

- Goonies II, The - Cart and manual (manual has damage). Manual comes in a collector's clear plastic resealable slip bag. Cleaned and thoroughly tested.

- Iron Tank - Cart only.

- Ironsword: Wizards & Warriors II - Cart and manual. Manual comes in a collector's clear plastic resealable slip bag. Cleaned and thoroughly tested. Price - $12

- Kirby's Adventure - Cart only.

- Metroid - (Classic Series yellow 1992 version) Cart and manual. Manual comes in a collector's clear plastic resealable slip bag.

- Nobunaga's Ambition - Cart and manual. Manual comes in a collector's clear plastic resealable slip bag. Cleaned and thoroughly tested.

- P.O.W. Prisoners of War - Cart and manual. Manual comes in a collector's clear plastic resealable slip bag. Cleaned and thoroughly tested.

- R. C. Pro Am - Cart only.

- Shadowgate - Cart and manual. Manual comes in a collector's clear plastic resealable slip bag. Cleaned and thoroughly tested.

- Shadowgate - Manual only. Comes in a collector's clear plastic resealable slip bag.

- Skate or Die - Cart only

- Star Tropics - Cart and manual (manual is damaged from where the letter was removed). Manual comes in a collector's clear plastic resealable slip bag. Cleaned and thoroughly tested.

- Super Mario Bros. - 5 screw cart only. Cleaned and thoroughly tested. Price - $12

- Super Mario Bros. 2 - Cart and manual. Manual comes in a collector's clear plastic resealable slip bag. Cleaned and thoroughly tested.

- Super Mario Bros. 3 - Cart and manual. Manual comes in a collector's clear plastic resealable slip bag. Cleaned and thoroughly tested.

- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Cart and manual. Manual comes in a collector's clear plastic resealable slip bag. Cleaned and thoroughly tested.

- Wizards & Warriors - Cart and manual. Manual comes in a collector's clear plastic resealable slip bag. Cleaned and thoroughly tested. Price - $15

- Yo Noid! - Cart only.

- Zoda's Revenge: Star Tropics II - Cart only.

707488525_Sega32XLogoHalfSize.png.3de074fa349323afcbc76632691023f0.png

- Sega 32X Console - Includes console, Sega brand power supply, and AV cables to hook up to both a Model 1 or Model 2 Genesis. (Does not include any spacer or metal grounding spacer brackets, but I never used those and the system always worked perfectly for me.)

1959085021_SegaCDLogoSmall.png.abdb56e1cf5461cb9823f11294fec886.png

- Android Assault - Disc, manual, case with artwork insert.

1095765042_SegaGenesisLogoHalfSize.png.c1d16c8e21fb387ab4eda9af478d76f2.png

- El Viento - Cart, manual, case with artwork insert. Some light sun fading to artwork insert.

- Zero Tolerance - Cart, manual, case with artwork insert.

1129071067_SNESLogo2QuarterSize.png.63e450559ef1b5b3e32fbb569a308b08.png

- Blackthorne - cart and manual

Lots more items coming soon!

- Dive Alert: Matt's Version - (Neo Geo Pocket) - Cart and clear plastic case.

- Mega Man 9 Press Kit - Complete in box.

- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - (Game Gear) - Cart only.

- Turbo Express system instructions/manual.

Edited by Platinumfungi
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to FS: Lots of retro goodies for various systems - NES games, Blackthorne CIB 32X, Mega Man 9 Press Kit, etc
  • 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to FS: Lots of retro goodies for various systems - NES games, 32X console, Neo Geo AES games, Mega Man 9 Press Kit, El Viento CIB, Android Assault CIC, +