IGNORED

Resident Evil Longbox CIB $30 SHIPPED! Deadly Premonition playing cards $15 shipped!

Kimbolemonslice

I'm trying to recoup some funds from my last (awesome!) purchase I made from you. I'd like that Zelda for a conditional upgrade of mine, but I need to sell a few things firs to build up those Paypal funds.

Anyway, let me know if you sell it elsewhere.  I won't ask you hold it for me, but I wanted to let you know, I am interested.  Regardless of if I get it or not, GLWS.  Your prices have seemed reasonable to me and I'm a cheapskate. 😛

Edited by RH

3 hours ago, RH said:

I'm trying to recoup some funds from my last (awesome!) purchase I made from you. I'd like that Zelda for a conditional upgrade of mine, but I need to sell a few things firs to build up those Paypal funds.

Anyway, let me know if you sell it elsewhere.  I won't ask you hold it for me, but I wanted to let you know, I am interested.  Regardless of if I get it or not, GLWS.  Your prices have seemed reasonable to me and I'm a cheapskate. 😛

haha all good man it may still be here by time you want it your the first to message about it

• The title was changed to Resident Evil Longbox CIB $40 SHIPPED! Deadly Premonition playing cards $15 shipped!
  • The title was changed to Resident Evil Longbox CIB $30 SHIPPED! Deadly Premonition playing cards $15 shipped!