IGNORED

[USA WTB] FPGBC

Felixthecat

Here is a dude on Etsy who makes them with good reviews but be aware the parts on FunnyPlaying are less than $85 with free shipping so he is charging quite a bit for maybe 30 minutes worth of work. I do not know this person or vouching for them, just going off the reviews on Etsy. 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1675571388/made-to-order-nintendo-gameboy-color?gpla=1&gao=1&

Id also suggest looking up reviews for this against the Analogue Pocket. If I was going to pay $179 for this I’d sure as shit spend the extra $50 to get a far superior product. 

Edited by a3quit4s
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

Here is a dude on Etsy who makes them with good reviews but be aware the parts on FunnyPlaying are less than $85 with free shipping so he is charging quite a bit for maybe 30 minutes worth of work. I do not know this person or vouching for them, just going off the reviews on Etsy. 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1675571388/made-to-order-nintendo-gameboy-color?gpla=1&gao=1&

Id also suggest looking up reviews for this against the Analogue Pocket. If I was going to pay $179 for this I’d sure as shit spend the extra $50 to get a far superior product. 

I appreciate the response, yeah it's pretty ridiculous how much the upsell is. I've had a watch on the pocket for many months and it's still out of stock, you're probably right I'll just keep waiting. Not going to settle for a scalper on ebay otherwise they will keep taking product from people who literally just want to use it to play games.. 

9 minutes ago, Felixthecat said:

I appreciate the response, yeah it's pretty ridiculous how much the upsell is. I've had a watch on the pocket for many months and it's still out of stock, you're probably right I'll just keep waiting. Not going to settle for a scalper on ebay otherwise they will keep taking product from people who literally just want to use it to play games.. 

they have been pretty good about keeping stock on pockets but it stinks that they are sold out again. They do charge a bunch for shipping also, but even with the added cost it’s still a superior product. If you were building the FPGBC yourself and had a donor the $85 for parts would be a no brainer if GB/GBC games were all you wanted to play but at near $200 for someone to do it for you…well Pocket is the way to go

Edited by a3quit4s
  • Agree 1