IGNORED

FS/FO: Tons of new Nintendo Switch games, Mario Edition Switch (Original), LRG, collectors editions, some 3DS, DS and PSP stuff as well! Mostly new stuff with some CIB!

goldenpp72

Hey all, I've been buying on this forum and NA prior forever, but haven't really tried my hand at selling much. As I have mostly bowed out of collecting, I have been trying to go through my collection and older 'for sale' boxes to organize things to try and offload. As such, this could be considered a 'wave 1' of sorts, but I have plenty of PS4, some Vita, and a variety of other things I haven't tried to offload yet. If I ever get to the end of my selling pile I will also be giving away various low value items just to get them out of the space, but they could be helpful to someone eventually. I just need to thin the stuff out in waves in order to keep it organized at all, but if I can offload this stuff it would be hugely helpful to moving on to the next set of things.

My Fiancee also has a lot of Switch, PS4 and Vita LRG stuff she will try to offload someday, but at the moment I am only including my stuff, basically I am only throwing it out there in case some very interested party cares, I could compile a list in private for her stuff if anyone were interested.

As someone who has been collecting over 15 years, I'm savvy on how to ship items and am open to reasonable offers especially when considering larger volume purchases. I have tried to price the items below eBay pricing, however if I am off in my pricing or missed something, or you just want to shoot an offer, please don't hesitate, the worst I can do is decline the proposition, but I tend to be very easy going with this stuff and will treat our deals with appropriate respect.

What you will see in the images is a lazy attempt to bulk photo everything since it's quite a bit, however if you want any more specific pictures or have any inquiry, I can easily oblige any request for details and more photos. Payment wise, I tend to stick to Paypal for any transactions, and no, I won't try to sneak in request for gift payments in our transactions.

The bulk of everything here is new, but a few things are CIB and even fewer things missing some portion of it, if requested I can try to splice all of this into this post, but for now I have decided to keep it all into a spreadsheet to keep it cleaner. I also have a ton of LRG cards I haven't gone through yet, but I am not including any in these purchases as many ended up going into my own collection too. If anyone was interested I could prioritize photographing the extras I do have though.

Pricing and notes included in the link below!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15fB97syLSwAETH9nsOQsMelwF5-YVj_HIbMzTANBWvw/edit?usp=sharing

Note that I am not an expert on sealed games in terms of 'authentic' seals, but all of these Switch games were purchased by me from normal retailers or LRG, so they should be good, same for the 3DS stuff. The PSP stuff I bought near the end of its life from various places, so if you want to see any details on those seals by all means ask, I assume they are all real but if any were suspect, it would be the PSP stuff.

New Switch Games (If there are duplicates I will send best one first, but picture/describe anything to you prior)

GCz8UMwWAAAh3Kl?format=jpg&name=largeGCz8TtjWgAALNEX?format=jpg&name=largeGCz8T8JXYAAFxjs?format=jpg&name=large

Used Switch Games

GCz8Tc2WQAAPE_g?format=jpg&name=large

Limited Edition Style Switch Games (I have 2 Spongebobs, forgot to image the other, if there are duplicates I will send best one first, but picture/describe anything to you prior)

GCz8WlNWoAE5rdS?format=jpg&name=large

Amiibo

GCz8W0qWEAA5m6g?format=jpg&name=large

3DS/DS

GCz8XGgXIAAkP7A?format=jpg&name=large

PSP (Used)

GCz8XYEWsAA_SQB?format=jpg&name=large

PSP (New)

GCz8ZVOXIAAS-gT?format=jpg&name=large

That's all for now, hopefully we can work out some deals!

Edited by goldenpp72

• The title was changed to FS/FO: Tons of new Nintendo Switch games, Mario Edition Switch (Original), LRG, collectors editions, some 3DS, DS and PSP stuff as well! Mostly new stuff with some CIB!
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days