IGNORED

Game Boy Game Inserts

So, I’ve managed to track down a photo of pretty much every Game Boy insert from what I can gather (DMG-USA-1 through 4 posters), but I can’t for the life of me find a picture of the first DMG-USA! If anyone has a picture, and a general timeline of when these were phased in and out, that would be brilliant. Also, did the Game Boy share Nintendo Power inserts with the NES?

Edited by UnimpressedLink250
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, UnimpressedLink250 said:

So, I’ve managed to track down a photo of pretty much every Game Boy insert from what I can gather (DMG-USA-1 through 4 posters), but I can’t for the life of me find a picture of the first DMG-USA! If anyone has a picture, and a general timeline of when these were phased in and out, that would be brilliant. Also, did the Game Boy share Nintendo Power inserts with the NES?

Only shared insert for NES, GB and SNES is PMG-USA-1. PMG-USA, The 4 PMG AA-DD USA and the 4 PMG MW VR QU PT USA are shared with NES.

Edited by O.G. CIB

• 2 weeks later...

I can’t find anything about the Tecmo insert, however, going back to the DMG-USA poster you showed, I believe it actually was used with the launch games. It would make sense, as first print boxes for the launch games actually had green photos on the back, similar to the poster you found. DMG-USA-1 has grayish photos instead.