IGNORED

Does Anyone Here Have a Connection To Someone Employed by EA?

SilverspoonGaming

Long story short, after my PSN name change a few years back, something happened where my EA account was disabled permanently, and I have been using my wifes PSN acct to play Madden for the last few years, and it has been a hassle the whole time.  Does anyone have a connect that could repair my EA acct and match it to my PSN name?

Before anyone asks, I have tried EA help multiple times with nothing ever coming of it.  Both my PSN and EA accounts have been open since like 2007.

Edited by SilverspoonGaming

Social Team · Posted
23 hours ago, SilverspoonGaming said:

Long story short, after my PSN name change a few years back, something happened where my EA account was disabled permanently, and I have been using my wifes PSN acct to play Madden for the last few years, and it has been a hassle the whole time.  Does anyone have a connect that could repair my EA acct and match it to my PSN name?

Before anyone asks, I have tried EA help multiple times with nothing ever coming of it.  Both my PSN and EA accounts have been open since like 2007.

I recommend stalking finding someone who works at EA.  Go to LinkedIn and find who works at EA.  Find a good person who can likely help you out and then find their social media account like Twitter.  Be VERY nice and open about your request and see if they can just get you in touch with a good person to fix your issue.  I'd recommend someone a little high up in the Customer Relationship/Outreach or some other fancy term for customer support.  That person can assign you to someone below them and if they fail you can let that initial person you contacted know that if didn't get resolved.  Best of luck

hope-so-fingers-crossed.gif

• Like 1