IGNORED

FS: "Brand New" Final Fantasy VI for the Super Famicom

Justin

Hello, I am selling my copy of Final Fantasy VI for the Super Famicom. I originally imported this from Japan years ago as "Brand New" and I'm inclined to believe it. As we know, SFC games were never sealed in Japan. But...(and I could be wrong) I think one of the best clues that a game really has not been opened is to study the spine of the flaps. If there are no creases then most likely it has never been opened. The spines on my copy are very smooth and I find no evidence of creasing. But I'll let you be the judge too.

I submit my photos to you today for your consideration and expert opinions as well (I do not claim to be an expert, just trying my best to be accurate)! 

$500 shipped, paypal preferred, USPS Priority to the lower 48 states only, please. Thank you!

s-l1600 (9).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Justin

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Administrator · Posted

Not to price shame or anything, but you're not likely to get any traction at that price point. These are quite common; a quick look on ebay I see a factory case of 10 copies all brand new for $1800 CAD, putting that factory case at around $150 USD per copy, and those have a much higher guarantee of both having remained sealed, as well as being in generally better condition. I see some minor creasing and wear on yours and while that's to be expected generally speaking, Japanese Famicom and Super Famicom games are very commonly kept in pristine condition. 

If you can sell this for $500 I need to buy that case and make some bank.

Thank you for your reply. I would like to point out that the listing you mention claims that every game in the case is used (at least the parts of the listing that are in English)(and forgive me if we are looking at different listings but when I checked today, there was only one case on eBay). I have seen individual listings on eBay sell as new for $600 so I don’t think my price is totally unprecedented.

Edited by Justin

Administrator · Posted

Ah, I should have read past their personal life story lol, bit of digging for that bit of info.

Fair nuf. Still seems high based on memory, but now that's all I've got to dispute it I'll just assume that like everything else prices skyrocketed while I was busy blinking. 😛