IGNORED

Famiclone Galaxy (new items added 5/6/2024, see first post for details)

fcgamer

Current News (5/6/24):

We just added over sixty new items to our shop. Some of the recent items include licensed, Japanese Sega games (Disney) as well as a ton of Famiclone games. 

Also please note: The first demo of the homebrew Mr Lee's Alishan Tea Collector for Famicom (the one we were giving out for free at the local expo last July) will be going out of stock by the end of the week. We have very few of those cartridges left, so this is the last chance that they'll be available. Limit is one per person, don't miss out if you want one. It's an interesting throwback to the days of demo disks (i.e. PlayStation) and is also a fun piece to play to see how things developed between the original concept and final game. These cartridges are not on the website; please message me directly if you want one. The cost is $30 plus $5 shipped. Each cartridge is numbered, I don't know which numbers I have left and they will be distributed randomly. Only 40 were made.

-----------------------------------

WELCOME TO FAMICOM GALAXY

-----------------------------------

If you like unauthorized gaming goodies, or obscure and rare items from Asia, please check out my shop, Famiclone Galaxy. There are a lot of items to be found here, and new items are being added weekly.

https://www.maliscash.com

Edited by fcgamer
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to Famiclone Galaxy

Bump! Just redesigned the site a bit, though I'll be making tweaks here and there throughout the next several weeks.

Added about 60 or so Famiclone cartridges last week, and added three old, boxed Famiclone machines today. Also listed are some loose Famiclone oddities, such as the Bit Corp Creator. 

Later this week I'll add some more GB items as well as some Sega. Be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to get 10% off your first order, and stop by often, as new products are added frequently.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Famiclone Galaxy (new items added 5/6/2024, see first post for details)