IGNORED

My photos keep going missing on hashtag searches in Instagram: Advice?

Cyan_phoenix

Hey everyone,

I recently created a second profile on my Instagram that focuses on my n64 collection. Thing is, I am finding for some posts that I hashtag, when I search them using the hashtag they are invisible.

my profile is public, and often the images are searchable via their hashtags briefly, but then are not searchable. I have vaguely heard that Instagram can invisibly ban an image if it is too spammy etc, but I don’t think this is the reason as I am careful to be quite specific with the posts. I also hear if you excessively like everything it might invisibly ban an image (or something of that nature), but I don’t think I like that many images to cause an issue.

As an example, my account is “retro.n64” - Instagram seems to keep having problems with my two images of my conker adventure book (savingprivateconker). I also found my image of my Zelda postcard is not searchable with the hashtags.

Does anyone have any suggestions what might be happening? The images are all mine and I haven’t received any warnings etc saying there is anything wrong with my posts. 

Any help is greatly appreciated 🙂

Edited by Cyan_phoenix

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic