IGNORED

No longer looking. Thanks.

Shawn

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the rare, first print Darth Maul MIP.  Interested?  PM me a price.  It's in reasonably good condition.  I've kept it in the box it was shipped since 1999.  It was the second or third thing I bought off of eBay and even came with a bootleg of TPM on video CD. 🙄

3 hours ago, RH said:

I have the rare, first print Darth Maul MIP.  Interested?  PM me a price.  It's in reasonably good condition.  I've kept it in the box it was shipped since 1999.  It was the second or third thing I bought off of eBay and even came with a bootleg of TPM on video CD. 🙄

Rare first print Darth Maul figure from '99? I assume you are being sarcastic right? I say that because all of those figures from The Phantom Menace line when it first came out have next to no value, even brand new mint ones.

1 hour ago, Shawn said:

Rare first print Darth Maul figure from '99? I assume you are being sarcastic right? I say that because all of those figures from The Phantom Menace line when it first came out have next to no value, even brand new mint ones.

I don't know what you want. I know it's the "rarest". I'm not trying to make $500 or anything. I am saying if you are interested in something like that, I have it. Even common items can be cool.

14 hours ago, RH said:

I don't know what you want. I know it's the "rarest". I'm not trying to make $500 or anything. I am saying if you are interested in something like that, I have it. Even common items can be cool.

Can you post a picture of the exact item you speak of please? I'm more so looking to buy a few items at once if they are cheaper figures to justify the cost of shipping.

As far as rarity, none of those Phantom Menace figures are rare. They all got printed in the multi-millions. I'm gonna guess you mean this figure pictured below or at least one of it's kin, and if so, it's SUPER common and worth $5 at most. Ebay has them often for half that like the one linked below.

https://www.ebay.com/p/140609236

Stock photo

Edited by Shawn