IGNORED

[SOLD] - CIB 10 Million Model PlayStation 1 (Console + Memory Card + JP Controller)

Guests · Posted

Update 06/24/2021 - This item set has been sold.

Hey all, I'm selling my NTSC-U/C 10 Million Model PlayStation 1 set. This includes a CIB US console, a CIB US memory card, and a CIB JP controller.

Image Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/Jow8R9Z

Provenance: I bought this back in March 2017 from David O'Connor of the PlayStation Museum. IIRC, he bought it from a well-known author of PS1 books, who bought it off of one of the original winners. I can provide David's contact information for verification purposes.

Rarity: There were 100 consoles released in each region for a total of 300 in existence. The controller and memory card are a little more common, but it's my understanding that there were less than 1,000 of each per region. You could only get these by calling into radio stations and being a "lucky winner"; they were never commercially available. The only other one I've seen CIB was a graded JP one a few years ago on eBay that went for $20,000.00 USD. I know of three others that exist as console only and were going for low four figures.

My Terms and Requests:

• I intend to ship via UPS with signature confirmation and insurance. That cost is rolled into my asking price. 
  • For sales: I would prefer PayPal, wire transfer, or NYDFS-audited stablecoins as payment (such as $GUSD). $GUSD would be my top preference.
  • For offers: I will consider all reasonable offers. What's reasonable? 4-5 figures. Message me or post here, and if it's in a fair range, I'll ping you back.
  • For trades: there are some items that I'm still on the hunt for. See below; any value discrepancy can be resolved through additional cash. Hell, ping me if you got any of these anyway.
    • Stadium Events (NES)
    • NBA Elite 11 (PS3 only)
    • Poop Slinger (PS4)
    • Anything rare or interesting that you think sounds appealing. I'm pretty open to ideas. Games only, ideally graded; no hardware, accessories, or other things.
    • Because I am a mature, rational adult, the poopoo game is my #1 priority right now.
  • I don't have much feedback (only on one other high-dollar item, seen here), so am open to ideas to ensure our mutual security and cooperation.

All info is correct to the best of my knowledge; corrections welcome. Any questions, comments, blah blah blah, let me know. 

1 - WB8dG6N.jpg

5 - YEV6CY5.jpg

17 - f0T5oJg.jpg

Edited by Keewenaw_Lines
More info added

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• The title was changed to [SOLD] - CIB 10 Million Model PlayStation 1 (Console + Memory Card + JP Controller)