IGNORED

Flappy Bird Too Many Games Edition and Ice Hockey Black Box repro

babywuchki

I’m trying to get info on these but I’ll take whatever price ideas you have. I’m probably going to just put them up for auction on eBay. Only problem is I forgot who I got them from and don’t have the info/provenance to back them up and well, nintedoage is gone so I can’t go back and look at the threads or transactions.  I don’t remember who made the Flappy Bird Too Many Games or what year of the convention he brought them to. I just know he had a handful left over and sold them on nintendoage. I also can’t remember if the game is just a label variant or if it says Too Many Games on the title screen but I’m like 90% sure I remember it having the words on the title screen. I just don’t have a system handy to pop it in. The black box Ice Hockey repro was done by the dude who used to make all the CIB work for the repros and home brews. I don’t remember his name either. It’s not number but I know it was pretty limited. Has an unused cart label and the poster bag has never even been opened. If anybody has more info for me or even screen shots of the threads and or an actual working link somehow I’d appreciate it. 

4FF61D90-0F96-4520-BD7E-FEA0304B8431.jpeg

A19F591F-57B8-420F-9853-C6C008C1B4F3.jpeg

0162E0AD-5A4A-47BC-AD40-27008C3511CB.jpeg

3339339B-78AA-4AD3-BCE4-4C1982343C7B.jpeg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images