IGNORED

WTB/WTT Super Nintendo Fiber Sign or other Fiber signs, etc.

sdamike

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a super nintendo fiber sign, or other fibers I dont have.
I have Cash.
Or I have alot up for trade also.
Cash or trade or any combo of the 2 is cool with me.

*I'm not selling right now. Items are for trade towards signs I dont have and snes is top of the list. After that other fibers or superbrites, small sega cabinet, maybe other stuff?

Any help finding the sign would be awesome as well😀👍

I used to have a bunch of feedback on nintendoage, but I can provide other verification from other forums / ebay etc. if anyone wants it. I'm in NY but have a truck and trailer and can travel if needed.

Some Items up for trade are: Nintendo Racetrack fiber sign, Mario Mania Banner, All Original Arcade games all working : Qbert (just got back from the shop), Contra, Nintendo Vs Freedom Force, Area 51 Site 4, Super Mario 2 display, Super Mario Bros Movie Mobile about 4 ft tall, Nintendo Nes folding table - from catalog, a number of Sega genesis and game gear game display cases, new 5ft Sonic and Knuckles Standee, Virtual Boy tabletop kiosk, 5ft mario kart standee, mario kart banner, starfox banner, ps2 neon sign, sealed dreamcast shirt, large gamestop banner, cib 3DO system and alot of cib games, a bunch of boxed systems and games, a bunch of loose games (I have more games and systems not shown also), a bunch of original posters, etc..

room.jpg

fiberback.jpg

fiber.jpg

mariomobile.jpg

biggsbanner.jpg

games1.jpg

games.jpg

wiiu.jpg

007.jpg

pokemonbig.jpg

cardboard.jpg

dcshirt.jpg

ataripopster.jpg

dreddkit.jpg

dkposter.jpg

pokemonposter.jpg

gcposter.jpg

dsposter.jpg

wiiposter.jpg

poster3.jpg

poster2.jpg

poster1.jpg

sega3d.jpg

3do.jpg

boxedgames.jpg

starfox banner.jpg

mkddbanner.jpg

dark.jpg

mkdd.jpg

ps2.jpg

site4.jpg

contra.jpg

vs.jpg

qbert.jpg

knuckles.jpg

nestable.jpg

vb.jpg

mario.jpg

sega.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi how're you doing?  I don't have the Super Nintendo signs right now, but I do see them for sale from time to time.  I would also be interested in buying the large Mario Kart double dash display if at some point you would be willing to sell it (so that you would have some money to use for the signs)

• 1 year later...