IGNORED

SquareEnix has discounted Collection of Mana - Now $29 (Sorry, not sure where else to put this.)

RH

Sorry guys, but I couldn't see a "Good Deals" area, so I just put it in the Online Auction Limelight.  Please move it and let me know where these should go in the future.

Anyway, SquareEnix has just reduced the price of Collection of Mana.  I know that when we discussed it before, some people wanted to pick it up when it went down in price.  Feel free to wait longer because I could see this being discounted/discontinued down to $20 by SE, and you might be able to get it for as little as $15 on eBay shortly after that but, for now, I still think this is a fair price.

I've really enjoyed this collection.  Big props to M3 to making the GB emulator which I wish Nintendo would pick up and possibly use.  There OG Game Boy filters perfect.

Sale Page:

https://store.na.square-enix-games.com/en_US/product/562426/collection-of-mana-switch?utm_source=squareenix_newsletter&utm_medium=product01&utm_campaign=20191030_spooky_sale

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic