IGNORED

[WTB/WTTF] my nice, loose Pokemon Gold, for a really crummy Pokemon Silver or Crystal

T3rra

I'm looking to trade a clean, loose Pokemon Gold for a very poor quality, also loose Pokemon Silver or Crystal.

The worse condition, the better. Working is preferred but battery/save not important at all.

I'm just looking to get them all, authentic and as cheap as possible. I happen to have a spare Gold that is too nice, and it makes my crummy set look too good 😛

I have tested it, and it boots, but there is no save file, so I am assuming the battery is dead.

I will pay shipping both ways, and include a return label, just to make this as quick and painless as possible. I will add cash in for a Pokemon Crystal to make up the price difference.

It has been a while, so I don't have much of a reputation with the newer crowd, but I was a member of Nintendo Age with a fair amount of feedback. And I am on eBay as T3rraBeara.

I admit, I don't log in as often as I would like to, so please be patient waiting for a reply. I always ship quickly, though.

20200824_164116.jpg

Edited by T3rra

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images