IGNORED

Sale thread closed

Foxhack

fRWSnVF.jpg

Who wants some super cheap Dreamcast guns? All tested, most working, some in need of repair, all 100% gah-run-teed to work as long as your system is fully functional (and they're not busted)!

m7HSeEO.jpg

Hais DC Mini Guns - $7 each, they all have functioning buttons, triggers, and autofire switches but they have some yellowing, the D-Pad is tough / you have to press hard on them to move cursors and have other issues. They are:

Gun 1: Having vibration turned on makes the gun disconnect from the system;
Gun 2: The vibration works, but it gets squeaky if it goes on for too long.
Gun 3: The gun tends to disconnect if you pull the cable a bit (has issue in the plug end of the cable.)
Gun 4: Low powered vibration.

Here's a photo of their size so you can compare it against other DC guns:

e7UG1H7.jpg

They do not have a memory card port, so I suggest using them as a 2P gun (or to dual wield, heh.)

KsAM50H.jpg

Unknown brand DC gun: Perfectly working buttons and triggers, but the plastic is funny in the sense that if kinda... squeaks when you hold it? It's hard to explain. These also have a very fast autofire mode. $10 each or both for $17.

Mad Catz DC gun: Works perfectly but is not mint, has yellowing due to age, a few scuffs and needs cleaning. This seems to sell for $30 or more on eBay, but you can have it for $15.

9wj34G1.jpg

3x BROKEN Starfire Lightblaster guns - $20 for all three
The Starfire Lightblaster seems to be considered the best available gun for the system, BUT, it has a design flaw that causes the triggers to stop working after a few years. They can be repaired via some 3D printer and switch mods, which could be bought on eBay for a low price (or made by you!) but the repair requires a level of skill I don't have... So instead I'd like to sell them off to someone who can repair these. 🙂 The buttons and D-Pad worked fine, and of course, I can't test the autofire switches, but they worked the last time I used them. The other Yobo gun is also non functional, I'm not sure what's up with it, and I can include it for free if you want to tinker around with it. Maybe it's a really simple fix.

As always, shipping is extra on top of the item's price. PM me if you want to buy something and we can work out a shipping cost. I ship from 92231 (Calexico, CA, US of A) and prefer to use Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes to save on shipping on heavier items (because Parcel Post is a scam.) If you buy several items I will lower the price, too! I want all of these out of the house.

I'm not looking for trades at the moment, I'm selling these to buy storage bins for my forthcoming move.

Thanks!

Edited by Foxhack

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• The title was changed to Sale thread closed