IGNORED

Chrono trigger cart. Is it real or fake?

Upstairscoma

I paid good money for this cart and hoping someone can shed some light on this. The nintendo "racetrack logo" looks much different than any other game I own. It's much deeper and the letters seem too close together. The first 2 images are the comparison. 1st is one in question.The second is what all my other games look like. Also, here is an image of the pcb. The pcb seems legit but, have heard they have gotten really good at faking these as well. Has anyone seen such a deep and closely lettered logo like this on a legit game? Seems like something is fishy here. Thanks so much for any info!

20200112_114325.jpg

20200112_114350.jpg

20200112_114630.jpg

20200112_114829.jpg

20200112_114905.jpg

Edited by Upstairscoma
Spelling correction

Hello - the first thing I thought when I saw the Nintendo logo was that it looked like a 'Made in Mexico' snes game (Majesco produced?).  Then sure enough, I looked at the label.  I think this is legit - just the shell for Mexico games is different then the 'Made in Japan' versions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Soma said:

Hello - the first thing I thought when I saw the Nintendo logo was that it looked like a 'Made in Mexico' snes game (Majesco produced?).  Then sure enough, I looked at the label.  I think this is legit - just the shell for Mexico games is different then the 'Made in Japan' versions.

Phew! What a relief! Thanks so much!