IGNORED

Looking for a member that has access to CAROUSELL HK

Hi, I have found an item on carousell hk but I cannot join as I don't live in the regions it allows. I'm hoping someone trustworthy here is an active member of carousell and can get an item for me and send it to Australia. Any help is appreciated.  Thanks

38 minutes ago, weekendroady said:

Not sure if this is going to help, but I recently got something off of Carousell Taiwan through a Taiwanese purchasing service (there are a few). It was actually quite a bit easier than I thought. I'd assume there are similar services for HK? 

Agent options are much slimmer for Hong Kong. Shippn works for it, but it is super expensive. Unless I find something super great that I can't buy anywhere else I try to avoid using it. Superbuy I think has a service for buying from Hong Kong, but I have not used Superbuy for anything except buying from Mainland China. If it is as good as their Mainland Agent services, then it might be worth a shot

6 hours ago, fcgamer said:

Paging @Tyree_Cooper maybe he is willing to help?

While I appreciate help from names i don't recognize (I really do, thanks guys), It's easier to trust members I remember from NA.... Please let me know @Tyree_Cooper if you can help 🙂 Although you may not remember me I was OzNesCollector on NA, I had 70-80 positive feedback, I cant remember the exact number. P.s. sorry for bringing up the past 🙂

13 minutes ago, Riszue said:

While I appreciate help from names i don't recognize (I really do, thanks guys), It's easier to trust members I remember from NA.... Please let me know @Tyree_Cooper if you can help 🙂 Although you may not remember me I was OzNesCollector on NA, I had 70-80 positive feedback, I cant remember the exact number. P.s. sorry for bringing up the past 🙂

He was around in the NA days, actually I've known him for years and have done transactions with him before. Actually I remember you from NA too!

• Like 1