IGNORED

WTB/WTTF: SkyBlazer SNES Box

BitsAndGlory

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The title was changed to WTB/WTTF: Great Greed - Nintendo Game Boy - BOX ONLY
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to WTB/WTTF: Shining Force - Game Players Battle Guide & Great Greed - Nintendo Game Boy - BOX ONLY

BUMP!

Does anyone have the Shining Force Game Players Battle Guide? I'm SUPER interested in it.

spacer.png

Also still interested in the Great Greed box only for Game Boy.

I have lots of lower end stuff to trade, some documented in the post above. Would also consider higher end stuff.

Edited by BitsAndGlory

• The title was changed to WTB/WTTF: Great Greed - Nintendo Game Boy - BOX ONLY
  • The title was changed to WTB/WTTF: Various Game Boxes (Some CIB)! NES, SNES, Game Boy, Etc.

MASSIVE BUMP!

I have completely changed my want list, see OP. I mostly want game boxes, occasionally, manuals, CIB, etc.

I have a trade list posted in OP as well.

If you have any of this stuff, send me a PM and let's see if we can work out a deal.

Please note though: If you have a million things available, I can't really buy or trade for everything I'm sure. But I figured it would be a bit better through here than eBay!

• The title was changed to WTB/WTTF: SkyBlazer SNES Box

Hello All,

Not as active on here these days, but figured I'd come here with a hail mary...

If anyone has a SkyBlazer SNES box for sale that's in decent shape for a decent price, let me know!

I'm looking to spend around $90. There's one on eBay that's sunfaded a bit that I was offered $75 for but I declined, to be transparent.

Thanks!