IGNORED

Blasphemous Physical Release

Californication

Next Friday LRG is opening a two week pre-order for Blasphemous and limited C/E.

I was really excited while this was being made, but I am now only mildly excited. If it was a straight platformer instead of a Metroidvania I'd be all in; that being said, it will be a welcome addition to my library.

Honestly i'd rather have a statue of the guy and a statue of the sword, perhaps more figures either smaller or larger, and then call it a day. I'm fucking sick of all the books, papers and obsolete ass CD's that are just going to be a chore to house. I wish the stuff stopped coming in these big flimsy boxes that don't amount to shit when it's not all that expensive to create a plastic one.

Edited by cartman

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
34 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

hows the gameplay?

Kind of gave me a vibe of something like shovel knight because of the level designs, and bloodstained in terms of actual gameplay.  It's a fun game but didn't feel necessarily like something I've never played before.

I enjoyed it a lot more than Bloodstained.  Your basic attacks are very weak, which makes the early game tricky, but once you get some special attacks, magic, and items, things really open up.  Something good to tide you over till Hollow Knight: Silk Song comes out.

Just now, fox said:

I enjoyed it a lot more than Bloodstained.  Your basic attacks are very weak, which makes the early game tricky, but once you get some special attacks, magic, and items, things really open up.  Something good to tide you over till Hollow Knight: Silk Song comes out.

Which Bloodstained?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...