Dr. Morbis

NES Sealed Game Contents

5 minutes ago, austin532 said:

Interesting, looks like the cart is discolored or is that just the lighting? Looks like the box also got water damage.

The cart discoloration is just an artifact. The black box messed up the coloring of they pic so I adjusted it a bit. They box is water damaged which is unfortunate because it's otherwise very crisp and sharp.

I don't take any chances when it comes to water damaged boxes as there is nothing protecting the inserts inside from getting wet. Had to pass on a sealed Rollergames which is not easy to find because it was damaged.😕

If you shoot in the same area under the same lighting, you are better off using manual white balance. That's what I do for my photos/videos and it's usually pretty close.

Batman The Video Game (Oval Seal)

Box: NES-B4 USA

Cart: NES-B4-USA

Manual: ☆NES-B4-USA-1

Nintendo Power Advert: PMG-AA-USA

Registration Card: SUN-NES-US

Smooth Black Dust Cover

Looks like a small animal bit a chunk of the box off, but everything was intact inside.

Spoiler

49725101593_3ba5253c83_c.jpg

49725101553_e66b56af8b_c.jpg

49725101508_d75777f52d_c.jpg

49725959032_0e86dd43e8_c.jpg

49725101468_8a88985063_c.jpg

49725958947_1c7aec98fb_c.jpg

49725640546_6c4df1c884_c.jpg

49725640491_bffb4ef459_c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ah, so you were the one that bought that one. I was very tempted to buy it for the price but the cart is discolored and I didn't know if it got wet inside.

50 minutes ago, austin532 said:

Ah, so you were the one that bought that one. I was very tempted to buy it for the price but the cart is discolored and I didn't know if it got wet inside.

Yes, it was a very good price considering how much sealed NES games go for and even if the contents were ruined, at least we would know beyond a shadow of a doubt what this game contains.

Besides a little bit of discoloration on the cart, a piece of the cart baggie torn off, and a rusted manual staple, the contents are in excellent shape.

Edited by Trifecta
  • Like 1