IGNORED

NES Sealed Game Contents

49 minutes ago, RH said:

Just when you think you've seen it all.  That cover art is terrible.  I mean, bad in a good way, but it really looks like they phoned that one in.  I've seen my share of "bad" NES covers, but somehow that one's slipped under my radar!

Yeah, it's one of my favorite boxarts for the console. I had never even heard of the game until 2019. I played it once and it seemed... rough. Sounds like @austin532 actually finished it though.

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, austin532 said:

That box has seen better days but it's hard to find mint Tengen boxes. I believe RBI 3 was the last game they released on the NES so they didn't bother with a poster or even a registration card.

Yeah, it was purely a list purchase.

I was surprised there were no inserts, but that explanation makes sense.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay, opened this from a sealed case of 6 over the weekend.  Was the worst conditioned copy so don't feel too bad!

Flight of the Intruder
     - Cartridge (NES-4F-USA)
     - Box (NES-4F-USA)
     - Manual (NES-4F-USA)
     - Mindscape Powerfull!!! Poster (MIN-NES-US)
     - Epilepsy Warning Sheet (NES-DOC-USA)
     - Danger Do Not Open! Insert (PMG-USA-1)
     - Textured Black Dust Sleeve

20200214_050438_resized.thumb.jpg.dbc834992c1149b4f70cb8ad41f77df8.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow! 1

Impossible Mission-II (Epyx/S.E.I.; Unlicensed)

Box
Cart (pins facing top of box, label facing front of box)
Manual (on back side of cart)
Styorofoam block (at top of box)

Spoiler

***This is already on the list, but some people may find the pics or the location/orientation of contents helpful.***

Edited by DoctorEncore
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, austin532 said:

I was planning on opening my sealed copy around April but now I'm tempted to open it sooner.

I'd say that's near 100%. The sleeve should be textured and it looks like it has the cardboard spacer from Captain Planet? Interesting...

It's been known that white spacer came in this game too. Though I thought it wasnt confirmed as 100% 1 to 1, meaning some Mc Kids may have came with a normal styro block too.

10 minutes ago, austin532 said:

I was planning on opening my sealed copy around April but now I'm tempted to open it sooner.

I'd say that's near 100%. The sleeve should be textured and it looks like it has the cardboard spacer from Captain Planet? Interesting...

Good eye!

8 minutes ago, jonebone said:

It's been known that white spacer came in this game too. Though I thought it wasnt confirmed as 100% 1 to 1, meaning some Mc Kids may have came with a normal styro block too.

Interesting. I didn't even realize that was the case. I'll have to check my copy. And maybe take my extra cardboard riser off my for sale list.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2020 at 4:51 PM, Goodvibes said:

Very interesting about the spacer, thought it was only capt planet also. Dr if you don’t need that extra spacer I’d be a taker on the extra one you have.

I looked in my M.C. Kids and it was missing the spacer, so I moved my extra one in there. Sorry! I should have some wraps shipping out to you this week though.