IGNORED

NES Sealed Game Contents

2 hours ago, Dr. Morbis said:

What about Jeopardy 25th?  Or is that one long gone?  There was a Quattro Sports and something else too, but I can't remember.  Ah well, if they're sold, they're sold...

Those sold fairly recently, I meant licensed games. I do still have a couple unlicensed that aren’t in some of my pictures. I know I have deathbots and a couple others.

2 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

That Hatris is a bit rich for my blood. I believe I sold a Jeopardy 25 to @austin532 specifically to open, so I think he'll get to that eventually.

The few with higher prices I had nothing to go buy but I know I haven’t seen a copy of them for well over a year. Figured I leave it high to have an offer sent my way and work from there instead of selling myself short. Gvn and those sites are really not that accurate.

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought a sealed Battleship with the intent on opening it.

I just *feel* there should be a poster for it but I’ve never seen one.

It’s one of the few games I have no idea what inserts go to it...ps look for a sealed Jungle Book, Incredible Crash Test Dummies (I know it has a poster), and Godzilla 2. They’re highest priority for me to open one day.

Edit: oh and I need a N7 Tecmo Basketball, Jurassic Park, Klashball, Black Bass, Palamedes, Mickey Letterland & Safariland, Flying Dragon white box, Wurm, Mutant Virus, and Power Punch II

Edited by ThePhleo
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, ThePhleo said:

Just bought a sealed Battleship with the intent on opening it.

I just *feel* there should be a poster for it but I’ve never seen one.

It’s one of the few games I have no idea what inserts go to it...ps look for a sealed Jungle Book, Incredible Crash Test Dummies (I know it has a poster), and Godzilla 2. They’re highest priority for me to open one day.

Edit: oh and I need a N7 Tecmo Basketball, Jurassic Park, Klashball, Black Bass, Palamedes, Mickey Letterland & Safariland, Flying Dragon white box, Wurm, Mutant Virus, and Power Punch II

Im pretty sure i have the poster with my complete copy of Battleship

On 1/4/2021 at 3:35 PM, DoctorEncore said:

That Hatris is a bit rich for my blood. I believe I sold a Jeopardy 25 to @austin532 specifically to open, so I think he'll get to that eventually.

@austin532 I came across a sealed Jeopardy 25th I was debating about opening but didn’t want to duplicate. Is that still in your plans to open? Can your shoot me pictures of it too? If it is a variant of like a seal or even just like oval seal TM and Oval Seal R I might still open my copy after yours to see if there were any variants to the inserts.

4 hours ago, LifeGame said:

I know but my copy was bought new back then and never moved so my inserts are 100% valid for the research 🙂

I wish it worked that way, but it doesn’t on this little decade long project.

The only thing I have sealed left is a sealed Abadox, and a sealed Legend of Kage. Those are already on the list though so I have no need to open them.

4 hours ago, LifeGame said:

I know but my copy was bought new back then and never moved so my inserts are 100% valid for the research 🙂

Someone else tried that in the past and we discovered they had somehow accidentally swapped 2 inserts between 2 of their games they were claiming were perfectly complete and unmodified.

14 hours ago, Divingninja said:

@austin532 I came across a sealed Jeopardy 25th I was debating about opening but didn’t want to duplicate. Is that still in your plans to open? Can your shoot me pictures of it too? If it is a variant of like a seal or even just like oval seal TM and Oval Seal R I might still open my copy after yours to see if there were any variants to the inserts.

To be honest, I'm not sure if a variant of Jeopardy 25th exists. I've never seen one but @DoctorEncorehas a better eye for things like that.

2 hours ago, austin532 said:

To be honest, I'm not sure if a variant of Jeopardy 25th exists. I've never seen one but @DoctorEncorehas a better eye for things like that.

I think you are right. I don’t show any variants on any of my lists right now. If you don’t open by December I’ll open it on my Bday. 🙂

3 hours ago, austin532 said:

49 minutes ago, Divingninja said:

I think you are right. I don’t show any variants on any of my lists right now. If you don’t open by December I’ll open it on my Bday. 🙂

No major variant at least. Could be TM/R variants, but I don't track that.

I doubt there is a TM version. It came out during summer of 1990 when all games had switched over to R.

I have all 4 Jeopardy NES games but I'm not sure when or how I'm going to open them. I thought about opening all of them at once but that would be a long video. I've also thought about opening them each week but the audience might get bored.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, austin532 said:

I doubt there is a TM version. It came out during summer of 1990 when all games had switched over to R.

I have all 4 Jeopardy NES games but I'm not sure when or how I'm going to open them. I thought about opening all of them at once but that would be a long video. I've also thought about opening them each week but the audience might get bored.

Opening them all at once would be pretty epic since most of them would be additions to the Sealed Contents List, but however you decide to go about doing it, I'll be genuinely grateful when you do.... 🙂

32 minutes ago, austin532 said:

I paid more than that for Monster Party and I opened it. But yeah, Battleship is one I would love to open. Congrats.

For the cause!

So few titles left with questions around them on my list. I’m happy to scratch this one off.

I sort of want to make a video like how you do, or even send it to you to open.

These can't be added to the list but it's about as close as any of us will get for test market games. I bought a NES Test Market Deluxe Set recently and these were inside in amazing condition. The matte seals were cut but the contents looked like they had never been disturbed, Wata even graded the contents in the 9s which is unheard of for non-sealed.

Gyromite:

Standard Inserts

• Plastic Baggie
  • 1985 Nintendo ROB Poster (No Code)
  • Nintendo Logo Sleeve

Variants

• *5 Screw, Round SOQ, Title TM, No NES TM, No Made in Japan, No Code, w/Adapter (Cart)
  • *Round SOQ, Printed in Japan, 1985, Caution Highlighted, No NES TM, No Code (Manual)
  • *Matte Sticker Seal, Hangtab, No NES-GP, No Code, No NES TM, No Rev-A, Round SOQ (No Code)

24cfbe60-5b5e-11eb-a159-23f92fe0adf1.jpeg

143f2c70-5b5e-11eb-a159-23f92fe0adf1.jpeg

• Like 1