IGNORED

What VGSers have you met in person?

captmorgandrinker

2 hours ago, Foochie776 said:

Pretty sure I shared a hotel room with you at MGC this year. Although I was so tired and passed out so early, I don't really know who was in our room....

• Haha 1

Administrator · Posted

Come to think of it, technically speaking, I did two or three in-person trades with people through NA. That said those interactions were purely transactional, we didn't hang out or anything afterwards. 

Oh shit Bert! I just remembered, I've seen Bert in person a few times. Good guy, again though pretty transactional meetings. 

9 hours ago, Br81zad said:

I think the only one I've met to this day is @Tanooki 

(I've still got your old Wii collection, btw. It was a great start for me, and I've added to it along the way)

That I do remember.  I've met at few from the former site and I can't remember the name of one (sorry) but I did see BalloonFight made a presence here, but I've yet to see samspade pop up.

• 3 months later...
21 hours ago, Paul said:

But why do you say that Dave?

I'm a Dave too, honestly I'm really surprised and happy to see your posts here Paul, I hope you'll stay and frequent, and be active and all that good stuff. I'll gladly host vgs campouts, and you're more than welcome in my dump in central Taiwan

Friday (if all goes according to plan) JamesRobot and I will be meeting for lunch at Woody's Pizza in Golden.

We were originally going to meet on 2/7 but a nasty snowstorm intervened - I likely could have made it out there but the crazy drivers who can't drive safely in snow storms are a real threat.

Events Helper · Posted
3 hours ago, SNESNESCUBE64 said:

I can't say I've had the opportunity to meet any VGS folk. I know there are a couple people relatively close to me. @Jeevan keeps telling me he's gonna give me a visit at some point.

I will eventually.  just too much with work.  we still gotta change batteries in my carts so I can learn how.🤣

On 11/12/2019 at 2:26 PM, Gloves said:

Come to think of it, technically speaking, I did two or three in-person trades with people through NA. That said those interactions were purely transactional, we didn't hang out or anything afterwards. 

Oh shit Bert! I just remembered, I've seen Bert in person a few times. Good guy, again though pretty transactional meetings. 

I thought what we had was special 😭