IGNORED

Freebies

VGD

9 minutes ago, SealedWholesale said:

pretty much everything if you want trash parts and total junk. i sent out all the whole stuff today

i should just  goodwill or trash the rest

Define trash. Some people will take old carts and all. There is also someone on VGS that is buying random cables for some clothing project, so there is that too.

3 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

Define trash. Some people will take old carts and all. There is also someone on VGS that is buying random cables for some clothing project, so there is that too.

dust covers, cases, broken 3rd party controllers , system carry cases / purses, flaking discs

Edited by SealedWholesale

Administrator · Posted
17 minutes ago, SealedWholesale said:

pretty much everything if you want trash parts and total junk. i sent out all the whole stuff today

i should just  goodwill or trash the rest

If you've already sent out everything, am I to understand that I don't get anything?

3 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Depending on the parts and dust covers I may have a use.

Specifically if you have even one broken n64 controller I can harvest a piece of plastic out of I'd be grateful.

Might be smart to just take a lazy picture or write something down.

ok i have gamecube shells, snes console shells, dust covers. .... i am going back and forthe between trash or i feel bad trashing them

1 hour ago, SealedWholesale said:

ok i have gamecube shells, snes console shells, dust covers. .... i am going back and forthe between trash or i feel bad trashing them

Oh, dang. I got a SNES in my project shelf that was spray painted and is chipped, so definitely needing a new one.

If you have a she'll in good shape but many needing a retrobriting, I'll take one.

Well if you had an intact gamecube one that holds 2 discs, I've got a Resident Evil 4 game that is stuck squeezed into a standard single.  Gamecube shells are quite useful since they're unique.  Dust covers could mean if we're on Nintendo here, the NES sleeve, SNES clip, gameboy plastic clip.  That's why I was asking details as I could use some of those but not all.

@SealedWholesale  I meant to say this earlier (and this really applies to everyone here), but it's appreciated that you and everyone else isn't just throwing stuff away simply because it doesn't have much value.  I had some stuff about 6 months ago that I wanted to get rid of and I almost threw it away because I felt it was worthless.  I listed it here first and I was surprised how much of it was taken.  Even though most of the stuff wouldn't have sold for a buck on eBay, it still makes me happy that it ended up in the hands of another collector instead of in the trash.  

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2020 at 11:54 AM, Splain said:

Looks like there were a handful of us that claimed but didn't get anything, but I can't complain about not receiving free stuff lol. Glad it didn't all go into the trash.

we are moving around a lot. got up early for work this morning and we have a final list we have to get this stuff out in 4 days and i feel awful throwing it away or one person at goodwill will get it all

dm me and pick your top 3 systems

priority goes to if you claimed earlier

ps1 ps2 ps3 xbox xbox 360 xb1 ps4 ds 3ds ds lite gb gbc gba nes snes n64 gc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...