IGNORED

Freebies

1 minute ago, SealedWholesale said:

hello I have a lot of free items from most popular systems.  medium and large flat rate boxes available freebees . I will dm with a unit count after it's all packed up. Just pay shipping. USA / Canada only. 1 per person.  Request your top 3 systems

Happy Holidays

NES please and thank you.  I don't really collect for anything else. 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@SealedWholesale  I meant to say this earlier (and this really applies to everyone here), but it's appreciated that you and everyone else isn't just throwing stuff away simply because it doesn't have

we are moving around a lot. got up early for work this morning and we have a final list we have to get this stuff out in 4 days and i feel awful throwing it away or one person at goodwill will get it

hello I have a lot of free items from most popular systems.  medium and large flat rate boxes available freebees . I will dm with a unit count after it's all packed up. Just pay shipping. USA / Canada

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, SealedWholesale said:

hello I have a lot of free items from most popular systems.  medium and large flat rate boxes available freebees . I will dm with a unit count after it's all packed up. Just pay shipping. USA / Canada only. 1 per person.  Request your top 3 systems

Happy Holidays

Nes, snes, ps2

Thanks😁

Administrator · Posted
7 minutes ago, SealedWholesale said:

Happy Holidays

Very cool.

Can I request Game Boy, PS1, PS2?

Homebrew Team · Posted
20 minutes ago, SealedWholesale said:

Happy Holidays

If there is still more available, I am interested.  Thank you!

- NES, PS1, SNES

24 minutes ago, SealedWholesale said:

Happy Holidays

I'm interested. Pm incoming.

NES, SNES, Gameboy for me

Edited by dewisp02
Updating top 3 systems
2 hours ago, SealedWholesale said:

Happy Holidays

Game Boy Advance, DS, 3DS

Edit: I’m too late huh 

Edited by MiamiSlice

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Welcome to VGS!

Play, Make, Collect.

Here at VGS all kinds of gamers are welcome, and that includes you!

Join the conversation!

• Similar Content

• By JVOSS
      Hi all, 
      This round is Closed

Clearing out some back log of items received over the years in trades and what nots...
      Rules:  Everyone likes rules.
      1. You pay for mail cost.  (you will email me "The click and ship form" from USPS.  all items mail via small flat rate box.) insurance is up to you....
      2. Items will have an expropriation date. 3 Days for this round (If all items are not claimed by the 5rd day the left over will be given as a surprise in the other boxes)
      3.  Share.    As not all items will go to one person.
      4. Items are limited to 4 per person.
      All items will be mailed the following Saturday. 

Let the fun start...
      I have the following items...

• By JVOSS
      Good Day All,
      So recently i was challenged to find a way to give a high priced game away for free.  The rules are simple.  Come up with an unique idea that will allow the most people to participate in a contest and the winner would receive this game. However they are not allowed to know what the games title was.  I first thought of a lottery but that was very lame, then I thought of a high score contest but so 1980's.  Maybe a scavenger hunt but there again 1980's.
      I asking all of you to help with this process.  the following is what is see are hurdles or difficult to administer.
      1) visibility must be highly visible (should be drawing in people from other areas)
      2) participation must be high over 50
      3) Time frame - not to short and not to long as people may get board.
      3) Must be game related (no not the one given away)
      4) who will oversee..
      Finally as this may be categorized as gambling the the rules of 21 and over (US regulations) need to be (only) considered, as the value is over $200. 

• By Makar
      First, mods if this isn't allowed please just delete or lock. 
      Sounds too good to be true? Well it's not. All you do is sign up through the link below and deposit $100 into your stock account. You don't even have to buy stocks. Just deposit it. You can move it back to your bank account later. 
      [Link removed]
      What's in it for you:
      You get a free stock for making this deposit. I also will give you $10 after your deposit is successful and after you message me saying you did so. You have to go through my referral link though. So you'll get at least $15 free for. Iirc, you can get a stock valued up to $1600.

What's in it for me:
      I get 2 free stocks valued between $8-1600. The odds of getting the $1600 stock are extremely low but if I do get that, I'll give you a portion of that stock's value too. 

After your $100 deposit is successful and you tell me you deposited it, I'll send you $10 through PayPal or venmo via pm here. Any questions please ask. Webull is a really good stock app btw. Very easy to see all your favorite stocks in one spot and easy to buy and sell.

[Link removed]

• By Makar
      Times are tough with corona virus. Everyone wants to make an extra buck, and there are tons and tons of free apps out there saying you can get free money or giftcards by using their app, but which ones are legit, how much money do you actually get, and how long does it take to get your money? I'll talk about a few that actually work. Feel free to post ones you use. And as always, mods, if this isn't allowed, please delete.

Webull
      https://act.webull.com/i/XvDBqbVBNeGJ/iyz/
      This is a stock market app. You get at least $14 in free stocks just for depositing $1. Does is sound too good to be true, yes, is it real, yes. The app is solid, and there are no transaction fees to do stock trades. It takes about 1 week for your deposit to fully go through to get your 2nd free stock. The other one you get right away after you sign up. They also have promotions from time to time where if you deposit X amount of money you get X amount of free stocks. 

GetUpside    https://upside.app.link/DHJUN
      this is a gas app. Claim an offer at a gas station before you fill up, fill up, get the receipt, upload it, and get your cash back. I've gotten $30 so far in about 6 months. Nothing crazy but hey that's like a free tank of gas. 

Lucky Day   www.luckday.com     lucky code Z9MC885
      This is a scratch off app. You scratch off lottery tickets to win tokens and sometimes small amounts of money, like 25 cents, but you need a minimum of $10 to cash out. The tokens are what you want. You can exchange them for giftcards. It takes about 2 months of scratching all the tickets every day to get enough tokens for a $10 gift card. It took me scratching off 7000 tickets to get $10 in cash which took a year. So I've earned $50 between gift cards and cash in a year. Not crazy but hey it's something. 

Mistplay   https://mistplay.co/HpbNWKpVb4
      Get paid to play games, yes you read that right. They have some games you can play to get points you redeem for giftcards. 1800pts gets you a $5 giftcards, 3000 gets you a $10 giftcard. I've only had this one for 2 weeks, but already got 1 $10 Amazon gift card. There are games like Yahtzee, best fiends, and lots of other ones. 

Ibotta
      https://ibotta.onelink.me/iUfE/8cc13c64
      Code ejqpiyt
      This is a cash back rewards app to get money back when you buy groceries, online purchases, and more! I got $5 back on my first purchase from Walmart. This app works and gives real cash back. No complaints. 

Curious to hear what apps you guys have found that give you money.
    • By Makar
      Hey everyone, if you want some free stock, yes really free, check this out. Figured I'd throw it out for anyone who is interested. And yes it does work. I got my free Sprint stock and ISBC stock. You can also get entered to win a free iPhone 11.
      https://act.webull.com/promotion/invitation/share.html?inviteCode=XvDBqbVBNeGJ
      To get the free stock, open a Webull brokerage account and deposit $1 and you'll get a stock valued between $12-1400. You'll also get (1) free stock valued between $2.5-$250 just for signing up!
      You can also get $50 for depositing $2000 into an IRA account, and a raffle ticket for an iPhone 11 if you deposit $100.
      Basically a deposit of $1 gets you at least $14.50 in stocks. And a deposit of $2000 gets you $64.50+ in stocks, and a raffle ticket to win an iPhone 11.
      Mods, if stock stuff or promos isn't allowed, please delete.
      (Edit: The initial promo ended on 12/31/2019 but there's a new promo now. The current edits are for the new promo which ends at the end of February).