IGNORED

Freebies

VGD

On 3/5/2020 at 11:56 AM, NEET.dreams said:

Cleaning out my storage room and found these three boxes of vintage early 2000s new old stock CD/DVD envelopes with this delightful Matrix style packaging. As much as I'd like to hang on to them forever I'm really trying to be less of a hoarder and I figure someone on here could probably make better use of them than I. 

1.jpg

These are great for storing manuals in as an fyi. 😀

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone need a Switch travel case? VERY gently used (as in once or twice). It's that soft type of EVA shell which only provides moderate protection. I'm moving and would hate to see it go in the trash. Comes with free headphones. Claimant pays shipping.

Gallery

Gone!

Edited by DoctorEncore

On 5/22/2020 at 9:03 PM, DoctorEncore said:

Anyone need a Switch travel case? VERY gently used (as in once or twice). It's that soft type of EVA shell which only provides moderate protection. I'm moving and would hate to see it go in the trash. Comes with free headphones. Claimant pays shipping.

Gallery

GTjoWkc.jpg

Cz2IFb3.jpg

Pm incoming 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Aguy said:

Anyone interested in some modern console boxes? I have a slim PS3 160GB, Xbox 360 Slim 250GB, Xbox One S 1TB w/ Battlefield slipcover, and Xbox One S 500GB Minecraft bundle (not the LE). 

I’ll take the PS3 slim 160gb box. Pm me shipping price to 20879 and your paypal

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Deadeye said:

What am I looking at here?  Is this an inflatable raft?

It's a Nintendo ZBag. You can use it to carry a system, games and controllers. The staining is around the sides and it was water marks that I cleaned some time ago with a cleaner. This was the first ZBag I got with the intention of removing stains. The front is in decent condition.

Events Team · Posted
6 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

@Raftronaut may be interested in that VHS

Good call, plus the original aspect ratio of Gone With the Wind is 1.37 : 1, so you sure you don't get those silly 'full screen' or 'pan and scan' VHS versions. By the way, I don't know if I'm missing something but Mega Tank posted that, not Raftronaut?

@Mega Tank, what is the length of the movie? I'm curious to know which montage of the film it is.