IGNORED

Freebies

VGD

Got some free stuff to give away, do so here.

PLEASE READ ALL RULES BEFORE POSTING!

1. First and foremost, this program shall not be used for financial benefit by any party involved. That means there's no money changing hands here. Just junk from the trunk. At MOST shipping charges can be agreed upon.

2. There MUST be feedback left for any exchange directly resulting from this program.  Build your rep!

3. PLEASE DELETE FREEBIES after an agreement has been established to avoid confusion.

4. To claim an item you MUST QUOTE THE POST WITH "CLAIMED" - NOT via PM. PM's can be sent between the parties AFTER an item is claimed.

5. This is not a thread to make trades in. If you're posting an item then you're willing to send it off without getting anything in return.

6. To participate you MUST be a known VGS member who is able to supply feedback from other trading sites or from VGS transactions. If you are a new member with no available feedback then please build up your rep here first before claiming items. Need to have a minimum of 5 VGS feedback if no other feedback is readily available.

7. Please limit posts in this thread to items you are posting or items you are claiming. This will help make it easier to see what is available and make it more manageable.

8.   Recommendation on download codes is to post what ones are available, but don't post the code as people everywhere will be able to see and redeem, thus not helping us help each other out but rather some stranger.

• Like 1

• The topic was pinned

Let me be first!

I bought a sizable lot of unsorted PS1 manuals a while ago.  I pulled out all of the sports manuals because I have no desire or use for them. Specifically, these are basketball, baseball, football, racing and some extreme sports titles.

If you want these, follow the rules and PM me so we can work out the payment details for strictly for shipping. Media mail for these shouldn’t be to bad. Of course, I’ll ship these anywhere on the globe, so long as you pay shipping.

FYI, these manuals are in varying shape, mostly in fair to good. Most are not GH but some are, which you can see below.  I’ll be tossing these in a few weeks if no one wants them, so take them off my hands.

FD7E0E58-C103-405F-871C-0EA95BB7D468.jpeg

• Thanks 1

On 11/4/2019 at 4:40 PM, RH said:

Let me be first!

I bought a sizable lot of unsorted PS1 manuals a while ago.  I pulled out all of the sports manuals because I have no desire or use for them. Specifically, these are basketball, baseball, football, racing and some extreme sports titles.

If you want these, follow the rules and PM me so we can work out the payment details for strictly for shipping. Media mail for these shouldn’t be to bad. Of course, I’ll ship these anywhere on the globe, so long as you pay shipping.

FYI, these manuals are in varying shape, mostly in fair to good. Most are not GH but some are, which you can see below.  I’ll be tossing these in a few weeks if no one wants them, so take them off my hands.

FD7E0E58-C103-405F-871C-0EA95BB7D468.jpeg

If nobody else claims, I'll officially save them from the bin.

Just now, captmorgandrinker said:

If nobody else claims, I'll officially save them from the bin.

I was about to post a "last call" either tonight or tomorrow.  PM me your address and when I get back to my office on Wednesday, I'll package them, weigh them and get a shipping estimate for media mail.

17 minutes ago, ap123 said:

I have 8 empty PS2 cases taking up space. Let me know if you can use them. Will send via media mail but would like a $2 contribution towards the postage costs.

Titles

Dark Cloud + manual

007 Agent Under Fire + manual

Final Fantasy X

Dragonball Z Budokai 3

GTA Vice City

Prince of Persia Sands of Time

Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness

Onimusha

image.jpg

Claimed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone want some Steamcodes, PM me, i got

Fairy Fencer F

Adam Wolfe episode 1-4

Devil Daggers

Eador. Imperium
Medieval Kingdom Wars
Yet Another Zombie Defense HD
Airport Madness 3D: Volume 2
Airport Madness 4
Captain Lycop : Invasion of the Heters
Deep Eclipse: New Space Odyssey
City Siege: Faction Island
Bomb The Monsters!
Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time
Papper Balls
Tisnart Shapes
Wooden Floor
Wooden Floor 2 - Resurrection
Planet Driller

• 2 weeks later...

Cleaning out my storage room and found these three boxes of vintage early 2000s new old stock CD/DVD envelopes with this delightful Matrix style packaging. As much as I'd like to hang on to them forever I'm really trying to be less of a hoarder and I figure someone on here could probably make better use of them than I. 

1.jpg

• Like 1

Have an NES Pin Connector of unknown origin with a horrendous death grip (Works, games are very hard to remove) and a knockoff gamepad that didn’t work when I plugged it into my system. 

Also have a classic Game Boy carrying bag that is in terrible shape inside, the inner lining has dried out and comes off in flakes.

Just pay shipping, or I will eventually toss these out.

Edit: The pin connector and Game Boy bag have been sent to the trash. I still have the NES controller. Happy to throw it in with one of my for sale items too. 

E1530655-EFFE-4107-9E9D-1E05A9FA041D.jpeg

45B02356-2633-4162-9B69-71E7C6DB889A.jpeg

A8B9D983-FAA7-48F8-AAC7-9F15C862E6CA.jpeg

65776C20-8583-4DCE-920D-3256D2A5651A.jpeg

Edited by MiamiSlice

1 hour ago, MiamiSlice said:

Have an NES Pin Connector of unknown origin with a horrendous death grip (Works, games are very hard to remove) and a knockoff gamepad that didn’t work when I plugged it into my system. 

Also have a classic Game Boy carrying bag that is in terrible shape inside, the inner lining has dried out and comes off in flakes.

Just pay shipping, or I will eventually toss these out.

E1530655-EFFE-4107-9E9D-1E05A9FA041D.jpeg

45B02356-2633-4162-9B69-71E7C6DB889A.jpeg

A8B9D983-FAA7-48F8-AAC7-9F15C862E6CA.jpeg

65776C20-8583-4DCE-920D-3256D2A5651A.jpeg

Once a case starts flaking like that it's game over. I have yet to see any remedy for it and it is annoying as heck. I would be surprised if anyone wanted it.

• 2 weeks later...

Free plus shipping: lotsa computer cables.

Couple printer to parallel, a vga kvm switch, a single usb mouse, several ethernet cables, couple IDE cables, couple sata cables, and some stuff I that I have no idea of what it is for.

I would rather not seperate out each cables if possible. I need this stuff gone so I can get the drawer it was in back.

20200314_145812.jpg

4 hours ago, SNESNESCUBE64 said:

Free plus shipping: cool lookin NES cart storage container. Top door slides closed.

Also free plus shipping: i have a few gameboy color shells, both official and aftermarket. If you want more details shoot me a PM. This would be perfect if you wanna make your own custom cases or something

20200314_192905.jpg

20200314_192505.jpg

I'll take this stuff. Thank you! 

• 2 weeks later...