IGNORED

Your Avatar. What is it? What does it mean?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bad Dudette. She's my sprite edit from the dude from Bad Dudes. I had intended to do more with her, put her in the game, but whenever I do sprite edits I tend to pick one frame and never do the rest.

Some people's avatars are immediately recognizable. You know who it is before you see the name. Others, not so much. Some are odd. Some are bizarre. Some make zero sense. So what does your's mean? Why

Mine is simply a very chill Yoshi. Beforehand it was was an orange Yoshi from the back of tetris attack manual. No meanings or nothing, just Yoshi...

Posted Images

Welp mine is not very exciting.  It's purple - probably my least favorite color and is tagged with a mysterious "B".  The VGS gods had something in mind when they assigned me this elusive highly uncommon avatar.  Do they know I am a bastard?  I do like Buicks hmmm...I think Biscuits & Gravy is the best breakfast food...maybe my posts are Boring - really hard to tell what's going on here.  It's got a purple tellatubby vibe, but am acclimating to it the best I can.  If only I could change it...nah Gloves wouldn't allow it.

• Like 1
Editorials Team · Posted
8 minutes ago, Boosted52405 said:

Welp mine is not very exciting.  It's purple - probably my least favorite color and is tagged with a mysterious "B".  The VGS gods had something in mind when they assigned me this elusive highly uncommon avatar.  Do they know I am a bastard?  I do like Buicks hmmm...I think Biscuits & Gravy is the best breakfast food...maybe my posts are Boring - really hard to tell what's going on here.  It's got a purple tellatubby vibe, but am acclimating to it the best I can.  If only I could change it...nah Gloves wouldn't allow it.

Must be a bug due to the fact that you're the 52,405th "Boosted" to register on the site... maybe it's B for BUG???

Mario getting nipped down where the sun don't shine from the first Super Mario Adventures comic in Nintendo Power. I have a bunch of seasonal edits I swap out during the appropriate time of year (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, etc)

Been using these babies for well over half a decade now and have no intentions of stopping now 😜 

• Like 1