IGNORED

Your Avatar. What is it? What does it mean?

m308gunner

Welp mine is not very exciting.  It's purple - probably my least favorite color and is tagged with a mysterious "B".  The VGS gods had something in mind when they assigned me this elusive highly uncommon avatar.  Do they know I am a bastard?  I do like Buicks hmmm...I think Biscuits & Gravy is the best breakfast food...maybe my posts are Boring - really hard to tell what's going on here.  It's got a purple tellatubby vibe, but am acclimating to it the best I can.  If only I could change it...nah Gloves wouldn't allow it.

• Like 1

Editorials Team · Posted
8 minutes ago, Boosted52405 said:

Welp mine is not very exciting.  It's purple - probably my least favorite color and is tagged with a mysterious "B".  The VGS gods had something in mind when they assigned me this elusive highly uncommon avatar.  Do they know I am a bastard?  I do like Buicks hmmm...I think Biscuits & Gravy is the best breakfast food...maybe my posts are Boring - really hard to tell what's going on here.  It's got a purple tellatubby vibe, but am acclimating to it the best I can.  If only I could change it...nah Gloves wouldn't allow it.

Must be a bug due to the fact that you're the 52,405th "Boosted" to register on the site... maybe it's B for BUG???

Mario getting nipped down where the sun don't shine from the first Super Mario Adventures comic in Nintendo Power. I have a bunch of seasonal edits I swap out during the appropriate time of year (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, etc)

Been using these babies for well over half a decade now and have no intentions of stopping now 😜 

• Like 1