IGNORED

Your Avatar. What is it? What does it mean?

m308gunner

6 minutes ago, SNESNESCUBE64 said:

Mine is simply a very chill Yoshi. Beforehand it was was an orange Yoshi from the back of tetris attack manual. No meanings or nothing, just Yoshi...

It means you're the coolest Yosh on the block, bro! Cool Yosh never lets the man, haters, or self doubt hold him back! 😎

Mine is a character I created, with a backstory and everything which became my avatar eventually, and the name of my instagram page "The Neon Dinosaur". I drew it on a post-it at work one day, then re-created it in Illustrator. Partially inspired by Denver the Last Dinosaur, and Bubba from Ducktales.

• Like 1

I always did a variation of Arthur from G n G.

Way back when I was a mod on NA, we used to do an annual April Fool's joke.  One year it involved me "banning" Dain from his own site, openly accosting KHan, and ultimately getting banned.

I added the "unbannable" upon my return and it stuck ever since.

Edited by MrMark0673
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, m308gunner said:

Mine is the m308gunner from Metal Storm. That is one of my most sought after NES titles (and one of my biggest selling regrets) from my childhood. I lovingly traced it in Adobe Illustrator and it's been with me ever since.

^Awesome avatar, awesome game. 😀

Mine is nothing special or unique, just a generic pic of Luigi. I like Luigi so I figured wth, and went with it.

Mine is variations on the South Park version of me that my then-girlfriend-now-wife did probably 15-16 years ago, when the first South Park character generators first started popping up online.  I haven't added the standard one on here just yet, but will eventually get back to that after I've rotated through the holiday season variations.

I changed it up when joining the board but I should change it back again hehe

my old one was Lego Simon Belmont and now I currently have a homage to a comic story with joker/batgirl. 

it was a cover that was going to make it to the shelves but ppl protested it and it got banned from making print. 
personally it’s cool because it’s a terrifying image ( if you have read the killing joke ). 
With the expressions you can just see how strong the Imagery is

118399FF-ECD9-4F81-BA18-2A1A11657ACA.jpeg

It’s shang tsung’s friendship from Mortal Kombat II. My favorite game on snes and favorite fighting series of all time. And that’s the best friendship IMo.

I had someone from na throw headphones on him a few years back (which I could have done myself, but I was promoting community...aaa-thank you) when I tried to do that NA HIP HOP record. Still waiting on a verse from,

thenickross 

regularguygamer 

...and a few others

I can’t remember who else right now. 

Still have the song files if you guys wanna try again!😬

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

One of the windows on an original 2600 box.

Despite owning said box, I simply refuse to believe that. That is exactly how you look when playing Kaboom! with me... which is funny because you're holding the wrong controller.

Edited by barrels
  • Haha 1

Mine is a smashed down picture of my complete cart only N64 collection.  It was the first that I actually "completed" and it holds a special place in my heart.  The boxes you see are all clamshells with boxscans of each game holding them.  I have several CIB games mixed in, though I am not trying to complete a CIB collection.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Punkr13 said:

I changed it up when joining the board but I should change it back again hehe

my old one was Lego Simon Belmont and now I currently have a homage to a comic story with joker/batgirl. 

it was a cover that was going to make it to the shelves but ppl protested it and it got banned from making print. 
personally it’s cool because it’s a terrifying image ( if you have read the killing joke ). 
With the expressions you can just see how strong the Imagery is

118399FF-ECD9-4F81-BA18-2A1A11657ACA.jpeg

Killing Joke was my wallpaper for a long time.