IGNORED

30 Years of Nintendon't [Cartridge+ROM]

Dr. Ludos

Hi Everyone!

My game "30 Years of Nintendon't", released for free online last year to celebrate the 30th birthday of the Mega Drive / Genesis, is now finally available on cartridge!.

HBoiQH.jpg

30%20years%20of%20Nintendont%20-%20game%

Alongside this game, you'll also get two bonus arcade games I made on the cartridge:

Break An Egg:

30%20years%20of%20Nintendont%20-%20Break

MeteoRain:

MeteoRainHD.gif

The cartridges and boxes are manufactured with high quality newly fabricated parts: the cartridges are made by Second Dimension, and the boxes are made by CustomGameCases. You'll also have a set of 20 post cards as bonus that celebrate the most iconic games of the console.

You can buy the game directly from the publisher, Cote Gamers:
http://cotegamers.com/shop/en/genesis-mega-drive/43-test.html

I hope you'll enjoy this physical release of my three games!

I also wrote a making of / post mortem article titled "Making a Mega Drive / Genesis game in 2019" if you want to learn a bit more about how it is to make games for this console!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone!

Just a reminder that the preorder period will close around November 15th, so if you want to grab a physical copy, now is your chance:
http://cotegamers.com/shop/en/genesis-mega-drive/43-test.html

Indeed, the sales numbers are very low, so it's unlikely that there will be any extra copy available for sale after the preorder period, nor another run in the future. So even if it wasn't the plan, it seems that it'll become a "limited edition" after all! 😉

On 11/3/2019 at 8:20 PM, neodolphino said:

Lol.  Glad to see this is available for purchase, despite Genesis not 100% being my thing.  I hope you do well on sales!

Thanks! To be honest, my sales expectation were quite low, as 2 of the 3 games were released for free online several months ago and also because it's a one-man amateur project (I mean, this is obviously nowhere as good and ambitious as Tanglewood or Xeno Crisis). But I'm must confess that for now we didn't reach my low expectations yet (though hopefully that could still change in the 10 days before the end of the pre-order).

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Moderator · Posted
15 hours ago, Dr. Ludos said:

Hi Scrobins.

I'm very sorry about that, and thanks for reporting it back to me.
How did you try to contact Cote Gamers? (Facebook? Mail?)

Anyway, I've just sent them a message right now so they can check this out!

I hope the issue will be solved quickly.

Thanks Dr. Ludos! I went on their website and submitted a message under their “Contact Us” page.

Hi Scrobins,

Cote Gamers just replied me, and apparently they didn't get your message . Usually, their reply to all their emails within 24h., so I guess their web contact form had an issue, sorry about that.

Can you please mail them your order number to their email address (contact@cotegamers.com) so they can sort it out?

You can also PM me your order number if you want me to transmit it them too for "double safety".