IGNORED

Nova the Squirrel 2 (WIP)

spacer.png

I posted about this on NintendoAge and Nesdev, but I've been working on a SNES platformer game that acts as a sequel to my NES one. It's gonna do a bunch of stuff I wanted to do on the original game but couldn't due to NES limitations, and it's also just going to be more ambitious and better in general, with a heavy (optional?) focus on story. It's open source like the previous game (and like all of my games really), and I'm hoping that that helps convince other people that the SNES isn't very scary after all, and to give it a try. I've certainly had a lot of fun programming it.

I've attached a recent build:

nova-the-squirrel-2.sfc

• Like 4
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been putting in cool copy abilities like a remote controlled rocket and a fishing rod There's a cute scrolling background on the inventory and dialog screens. There's a portra

I posted about this on NintendoAge and Nesdev, but I've been working on a SNES platformer game that acts as a sequel to my NES one. It's gonna do a bunch of stuff I wanted to do on the original game b

Figured I'd show off some gifs/videos! Some gameplay of me going really fast Locks and keys are implemented, using card suits instead of only relying on color, to be more color-blind friendl

Posted Images

3 hours ago, arch_8ngel said:

Still want to see you take the opportunity to call it Super Nova 😛

Absolutely can stick that as a pun somewhere, but I think it's very important to name games something where it's likely to pull up the game if you Google the name.

1 minute ago, Jfreakofkorn said:

Looking good so far . . . Is it me, or does it give out a vibe of mario world ? 

I'm looking to SMW a lot for inspiration on a lot of things, including a lot of engine design. I'm trying to make it feel very non-Mario where I can though.

• 4 months later...

spacer.png

I've been putting in cool copy abilities like a remote controlled rocket and a fishing rod

spacer.png

There's a cute scrolling background on the inventory and dialog screens.

spacer.png

There's a portrait in the corner of Mode 7 levels now, since you otherwise only see Maffi's back side.

spacer.png

I have most of a dialog engine implemented! I can have any number of arbitrary 2bpp images as the background, put level blocks and text on top of it, and then place NPCs (who are automatically converted made into 8x8 tiles from a PNG, skipping empty tiles).

This dialog screen is actually the first place I'm using windows so far, to disable the scrolling background for the rectangle that the dialog picture takes up so that the 4-color background underneath can show through.

spacer.png
I also drew a Nova portrait I'm happy with, for dialog purposes.

I'm also now actually compressing some things with the LZ4 algorithm. I can tag any tileset/graphic as being compressed and it'll all happen transparently when that tileset is loaded.

I've been playing around with enemy stuff a bit, including a new fox enemy that behaves more creature-ish, and indicators for when a cannon is about to fire, in the form of a spinning small version of the ammo.

spacer.png

Importantly I intentionally reimplemented the ice block "bug" from the previous game! Last time I just "forgot" to add some code, this time I had to intentionally write it.

• Like 5
7 hours ago, dale_coop said:

Oh wow, I am very glad to see that Nova have a new episode... on snes this time. I love the character ❤️

Yeah the SNES is my favorite retro console, and Nova is supposed to be a 90s animal mascot platformer character, so I think she should have a proper 16-bit game.

I started Nova the Squirrel 2 since I started a job last year and quickly realized that I needed a longterm passion project I could do alongside it to have something to look forward to after work and keep me sane.

Also Mesen-S coming out was a big factor!

• 1 month later...

Figured I'd show off some gifs/videos!

Some gameplay of me going really fast

Locks and keys are implemented, using card suits instead of only relying on color, to be more color-blind friendly.

An inventory system with icons and item swapping!

A Lakitu-like enemy that abuses the same sprite/background priority quirk the NES has

There's pushable blocks that I can use in puzzles, and special versions that clone themselves upward and downward, and there's fun to be had with a no-gravity push block alongside something like the burger ability.

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...

spacer.png

I've got parallax scrolling with HDMA.

Also experimented with a second foreground layer so I can get levels like Super Mario World has. (And here's a clip of an earlier test which was horizontal and was controlled with the L and R buttons)

I tried using color math to do a translucency effect with addition - it looked better than averaging the layers together but not sure it's really convincing as colored glass. Maybe colored plastic, I guess.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

spacer.png

To try to make everything more colorful I added some new flowers that have their own palette. I also animate grass when it's stepped on, a little bit.

Arrows, crates, and boulders from the previous game are in, originally inspired by similar mechanics in Hannah and the Pirate Caves.

spacer.png

Here's a mockup of a crystal cave world, with bits from Great Cave Offsensive as well as Cave Story. I'll add a pretty background later.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

This is looking so good! I’m in for a ROM download purchase whenever it’s ready. I haven’t been playing much Super Nintendo over the years — I had never really gotten a chance to bond with the console when I was younger as I didn’t have one and none of my friends did either, we were NES and Sega Genesis fans mostly. A buddy of mine finally gave me an SNES around ten years ago (CIB even) and a few carts, but I still didn’t play it much, it just wasn’t ingrained in me like the NES and Genesis. I had been wanting to pick up the SD2SNES flash cart eventually and really dive into the SNES and explore this new-to-me 16-bit world, but it’s so expensive that I just kept putting it off. Now, however, I’m waiting for the Analogue Super Nt to get restocked, so I can explore the SNES in HD perfection and be able to play the majority of its games from an SD card, including this one.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, WaverBoy said:

This is looking so good! I’m in for a ROM download purchase whenever it’s ready. I haven’t been playing much Super Nintendo over the years — I had never really gotten a chance to bond with the console when I was younger as I didn’t have one and none of my friends did either, we were NES and Sega Genesis fans mostly. A buddy of mine finally gave me an SNES around ten years ago (CIB even) and a few carts, but I still didn’t play it much, it just wasn’t ingrained in me like the NES and Genesis. I had been wanting to pick up the SD2SNES flash cart eventually and really dive into the SNES and explore this new-to-me 16-bit world, but it’s so expensive that I just kept putting it off. Now, however, I’m waiting for the Analogue Super Nt to get restocked, so I can explore the SNES in HD perfection and be able to play the majority of its games from an SD card, including this one.

This game will be available as a ROM when it's done, pay-what-you-want (including free).

For me, I grew up with an NES and SNES and I only really experienced the Genesis through the Sonic 3 & Knuckles port for Windows, so for me that's the console I've been trying to look into more lately. So the inspirations here are primarily games like Super Mario World, Kirby Super Star, Yoshi's Island and things like that. I definitely wanna get more experiences though and have more to draw from.

And yeah, the fact that many people are going to be playing on emulators, FPGA consoles, and LCD TVs has made me cautious about exploring effects a bit since some of them aren't going to work very well on things that aren't a CRT or at least aren't composite video. So far I'm ruling out anything involving switching between 240p and 480i frequently, but keeping myself open to the possibility of doubling the horizontal resolution for color blending.

For more progress, check out my new door transition effect and my blocks that can have their solidity toggled like the previous game, but this time with three different colors. In this game I want to never rely solely on color to differentiate things, for accessibility, so they also have different shapes on them.

Edited by NovaSquirrel
add progress links
  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...

spacer.png

I've done a whole lot more work on the Mode 7 levels and I've implemented a lot of the mechanics I'll be needing including block pushing, an inventory, keys/locks and footweara free camera mode to compensate for the low screen resolution,

I've attached the demo that will appear in SAGE 2020 ahead of time so you can go ahead and try it out if you want. It's a bit more presentable than previous builds I've shared, and there's some actual content to try.

On the overworld map, there are three levels from Nova 1 (first row, on the right), three puzzle levels (first row, on the left). On the second row, the first four on the left are attempts at serious levels in progress that I may or may not use, while the next two are test levels that may be interesting to look at anyway.

Platformer levels
Get to the exit door and press Up to enter it! Same for other doors.
B: Jump
Y: Run
XAL, or R: Attack/Use ability
Down+Select: Remove current ability
Start: Pause/access inventory

Up+Attack and Down+Attack may do a variation of your current ability
Up+Attack without an ability will shoot a special copying projectile that will give you the ability of the enemy it hits, if there is one. Your inventory contains debug items that will grant access to all of the abilities that are ready to be looked at, too.

Mode 7 levels
Collect all the green hearts and head to the exit tile! But beware: they turn into red skulls after you collect them, which you may not step on.
X: Look around
L/R: Strafe
Select: Reset to checkpoint

nova-the-squirrel-2.sfc

Edited by NovaSquirrel
small bug fix
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Welcome to VGS!

Play, Make, Collect.

Here at VGS all kinds of gamers are welcome, and that includes you!

Join the conversation!

• Similar Content

• By Scrobins
      VGS Homebrew Almanac formerly known as The Currently Available Homebrew Thread:
      The purpose of this thread is to keep an up-to-date list of cartridge homebrew releases that are currently in production for the NES, SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, Sega Master System, and Genesis. This list is for those who need their homebrew right now (well, now plus shipping time and something for the tax man).
      For those looking for NES homebrew roms, NESworld is the place to go.
      For those curious what is included in each entry of the Action 53 series, NESdev has a wiki for you.
      Part I of this list will only include currently available physical releases (available that is, from the original producer (I can't watch every eBay auction). Hacks, repros, and re-releases will not be included (but this might be a good place to also flag pirated work so we can call out theft where it happens). This list will include games as well as chiptune carts. Variants can be included where there is a substantive difference in gameplay; limited editions, variants of the physical cart itself, or minor in-game differences will not be distinguished.
      Part II of this list will include defunct homebrew games that are no longer available from their original source but can be found on the secondary market. This section is intended to serve as a reference for collectors new and old who wish to enrich their collections as well as their lives with what was once brewed but alas is brewed no more (at least until Ferris re-posts his fairly exhaustive Aftermarket Price Guide here or on a dedicate site).
      For simplicity’s sake, links will be to a game’s individual page/thread (or as close as possible). 
      *Please note, I am sure that there are mistakes and games that slipped my attention in what follows. Feel free to point them out or inform us all of a change in a game's status. If you are the creator of a game and you would like to have your work included at a set date/time, please feel free to send me a pm. 
      Part I: The Currently Available Homebrew List
      Currently Available NES/Famicom Releases:
      -0-to-X NA Edition $75 CIB Link
      -2 in 1 Geminim/Siamond $27 C Link
      -8Bit Rhythm Land $45 CIB Link
      -8-bit XMAS 2017 $75 C Link
      -8-bit XMAS 2019 $46 C Link
      -8-bit XMAS 2020 $48 C Link
      -Action 53, Volume 2: Double Action 53 $48 CIB Link
      -Action 53 Volume 3: Revenge of the Twins $50 CIB Link
      -Alfonzo's Arctic Adventure $40 CIB Link
      -Almost Hero $50 CIB Link
      -AO $35 CIB Link
      -Armed for Battle $52 CIB Link
      -Assimilate $35 C Link
      -Basse Def Adventures €31 CIB  Link
      -Battle Kid Dangerous Trap $20 CIB Link
      -Battle Kid: Fortress of Peril $36 C Link
      -Battle Kid 2: Mountain of Torment $49 CIB Link
      -Beat ‘Em $30 C Link
      -Beerslinger $35 CIB Link
      -Billionaire Banshee $50 CIB Link
      -Black Box Challenge $40 C Link
      -Bovinium Quest $30 CIB Link
      -Candelabra: Estoscerro $60 CIB Link
      -Chunkout 2 $25 C Link
      -City Trouble $35 CIB Link
      -Creepy Brawlers $50 CIB Link
      -Draiocht $40 CIB Link
      -Dushlan $40 CIB Link
      -Eskimo Bob $30 C Link
      -Exit Loop $30 CIB Link
      -Expedition $75 CIB + Cards Link
      -Family Picross $40 CIB Link
      -Flea! £50 CIB Link
      -Galactic Ascension $45 CIB Link
      -Get'em Gary! $40 CIB Link
      -Gotta Protectors: Amazon’s Running Diet $40 C Link
      -Haradius Zero (FC) ¥10,000 CIB  Link
      -Haradius Zero (NES) $60 CIB Link
      -Haunted: Halloween '85 $60 CIB Link (NES) & $45 C Link (FC)
      -Haunted: Halloween '86 $60 CIB Link (NES) & $45 C Link (FC)
      -HBWC 2012 $45 C Link
      -The Incident: Remastered $60 CIB Link
      -Justice Duel $45 CIB Link
      -Kirakira Star Night DX (FC) $53 CIB Link
      -KUBO 3 $30 C PM dale_coop
      -Little Medusa $60 CIB Link
      -Lizard $55 CIB Link & €45 CIB Link
      -Log Jammers $50 CIB Link
      -Lucky Penguin $50 CIB Link
      -Machine Cave $40 CIB Link
      -Meteor Swarm $35 C Link
      -Micro Mages €45 CIB Link
      -Mojonian Tales $48 CIB Link
      -More Glider $35 C Link
      -Multidude $40 CIB Link
      -Mystic Origins $50 CIB Link
      -Mystic Pillars $36 C Link
      -Nebs 'n Debs $48 CIB Link
      -Neo Heiankyo Alien (FC) $45 CIB Link
      -NES Virus Cleaner $35 CIB Link
      -Nighttime Bastards $47 CIB Link
      -Ninja I & II $49 CIB Link
      -Oof McBrewster $45 CIB Link
      -Pegs $30 C Link
      -Ploid €40 CIB Link
      -Porun-chan no Onigiri Daisuki ¥7,963 CIB Link
      -Power Coloring $35 C Link
      -Project Blue $60 CIB Link & 50 €CIB Link
      -Quadralords $35 C Link
      -Quest Forge - By Order of Kings $40 Link
      -Rainbow Brite: Journey to the Rainbow Land €39,90 CIB Link
      -Rollie $60 CIB Link
      -Snakky $20 CIB Link
      -Solaris $35 C Link
      -Space Raft $60 CIB Link
      -Spook-o'-tron $48 CIB Link
      -Study Hall $33 C Link
      -Super NeSnake 2 $34 C Link
      -Super Painter $40 CIB Link
      -Swords and Runes RE $45 CIB Link
      -Swords and Runes III LE $250 CIB Link
      -Swords and Runes III NA $75 CIB Link
      -Troll Burner $20 C Link
      -Twelve Seconds $35 C Link
      -Twin Dragons €45 CIB Link
      -Uchūsen €30 CIB Link
      -UXO RE $35 CIB PM Neodolphino
      -Wampus C PM johnvanderhoe &  Link
      -Wart Worm Wingding C PM johnvanderhoe &  Link
      Currently Available NES/Famicom Music Carts:
      -8Bit Music Power Final $33 CIB Link
      -A Hole New World Soundtrack (chiptune) $45 CIB Link (NES) & €40 CIB Link (FC)
      -bitpuritans: 2A03 Puritans RE $50 C Link
      -Creeping it Real $40 CIB Link
      -Famicompo Pico 2014 $50 C Link
      -Famimimidi $200 C Link
      -Mega Ran: RNDM $50 CIB Link
      -Sergio Elisondo: A Winner Is You $35 C Link
      -Zi: Quiet $35 C Link
      -Zi: Silicon Statue $35 C Link
      -Zi: Thornbury $35 C Link
      -Zi: [Welcome to] Eville $35 C Link
      Currently Available SNES/Super Famicom Releases:
      -Fork Parker's Crunch Out $50 CIB Link
      -The Last Super $30 C Link
      -Little Medusa $60 CIB Link
      -Old Towers $50 CIB Link
      -Quiz Impact Habit's Great Adventure (SFC) ¥10,780 CIB Link
      -Super Sudoku $40 C Link
      -Sydney Hunter & the Caverns of Death $40 CIB Link
      -Yo Yo Shuriken $50 CIB Link
      Currently Available SNES/Super Famicom Music Carts:
      -The Cult of Remute €36 C Link
      Currently Available Game Boy/Game Boy Color Releases:
      -Airaki $15 C Link
      -Another Dracula's Castle ¥4,730 CIB Link
      -Bingo Machine ¥3,480 C Link
      -Bonesy $15.27 C Link
      -Cubic Style GB Flash Cartridge with Illustration ¥1,000 C Link
      -Dangan $25 C Link
      -Death Planet $15 C Link
      -DMG Deals Damage $15 C Link
      -Dracula’s Castle ¥4,400 CIB Link
      -Dragonborne £40 CIB Link
      -Escape 2042 $30 CIB Link
      -GB Dot Illustration (Quiz Impact Illustration Collection) (GB Color) ¥4,500 C Link
      -GB Dot Illustration (Technos Japan Kon) ¥4,200 C Link
      -GB Dot Illustration (Tomoe Yamane-Game Impact Collaboration) ¥4,000 C Link
      -Guns & Riders $15 C Link
      -Infinitron $20 CIB Link
      -Into the Blue $25 C Link
      -Leo Legend €25 C Link
      -Lunar Journey €25 C Link
      -Micro Doctor €25 C Link
      -Quiz Impact Habit’s Great Adventure ¥5,550 CIB Link
      -Repair-chan's Repair Daisakusen ¥ 6,380 CIB Link
      -Retroid $20 CIB Link
      -The Retrospekt.com.au Retro Gaming Museum The Game AVCon 2019 $15.27 C Link
      -Saeko-sensei’s Sex Appeal Blackjack ¥5,280 CIB Link
      -Sheep it Up! $15 C Link
      -Submarine 9 €25 C Link
      -Tobu Tobu Girl Deluxe €49 CIB Link
      -Tower of Hanoi $15 C Link
      -Where is my body? €34 CIB Link
      Currently Available Game Boy Music Carts:
      -ASM 2016 Christmas Card $25 C Link
      -Heebie-GBs 2014 $40 C Link
      -Heebie-GBs 2019 $40 C Link
      Currently Available GBA Releases:
      -HomeBrew GamePack $40 C (?) Link
      -Miko Para ¥4,500 CIB Link
      -Motocross Challenge $40 C (?) Link
      -Powder $35 CIB Link
      -XE GamePack $50 C (?) Link
      Currently Available Sega Master System Releases:
      -Heroes Against Demons €45 CIB Link
      Currently Available Genesis/Mega Drive Releases:
      -16Bit Rhythm Land $60 CIB Link
      -Arkagis Revolution $50 CIB Link (Mega Cat) & €45 CIB Link (Broke Studio)
      -Balaio de Jogos (4-in-1) 99.90 R$ CB Link
      -Cannon Fire Chaos $50 CIB Link
      -Coffee Crisis $50 CIB Link
      -Debtor $60 CIB Link
      -Devwill Too $50 CIB Link
      -Escape 2042 $40 CIB Link
      -Foxy Land $60 CIB Link
      -Gluf $50 CIB Link
      -Handy Harvy $35 CIB Link
      -Kromasphere YAGAC MD $35 CIB Link
      -L'Abbaye des Morts $45 CIB Link
      -Little Medusa $55 CIB Link
      -Mega Casanova $29 CIB Link
      -Mega Marble World $35 CIB Link
      -Mega Quadro Pong $44.75 CIB Link
      -MegaXmas ’89 $30 C Link
      -Metal Blast 2277 $32 CIB Link
      -Misplaced $50 CIB Link
      -Old Towers $50 CIB Link
      -Racer $29 CIB Link
      -Romeow & Julicat $50 CIB Link
      -Smiley & Smiley $29 CIB Link
      -Tanzer $50 CIB Link
      -Tanglewood $50 CIB Link
      -Xeno Crisis £55 CIB Link
      -Xump 2 €24.37 CIB Link & Link
      -Yazzie $50 CIB Link
      Currently Available Genesis/Mega Drive Music Carts:
      -genMDM $80 C Link
      -Remute: Technoptimistic €33 Link
       Currently Available Game Gear Releases:
      -Hamburgers En Route to Switzerland $39 C Link
       Currently Available TurboGrafx 16 Releases (HuCARD only):
      -Atlantean $68 CIB Link

Part II: Defunct Homebrew or Sorry But Your Homebrew is in Another Castle
      No Longer Available NES/Famicom Releases:
      -1007 Bolts/Hammers/Gifts
      -8-bit XMAS 2008
      -8-bit XMAS 2009
      -8-bit XMAS 2010
      -8-bit XMAS 2011
      -8-bit XMAS 2012
      -8-bit XMAS 2013
      -8-bit XMAS 2014
      -8-bit XMAS 2015
      -8-bit XMAS 2016
      -8-bit XMAS 2018
      -Action 53, Volume 1: Function 16 Volume One "Streemerz Bundle"
      -Alter Ego
      -Astro Ninja Man (FC)
      -Basic Championship Wrestling
      -Blade Buster
      -Blow ‘Em Out
      -Bomb Sweeper
      -Box Boy
      -Brilliant Pebbles
      -Bust A Nut: Flight of the Harbinger
      -Candelabra: Estoscerro
      -Commie Killer
      -Commie Killer featuring Jeffrey Wittenhagen
      -Console Killer
      -Convention Quest
      -Cornball Cocksuckers
      -Cowlitz Gamers Adventure
      -Cowlitz Gamers Second Adventure
      -Cross-Strait Independence
      -CTWC 2018: The Archives
      -D+Pad Hero
      -D+Pad Hero 2
      -Dragon Boat (FC)
      -Dragon Feet
      -Dragon Leap
      -E.T.
      -Enigmacore
      -Final Fantasy VII
      -Flappy Bird
      -Frankengraphics Concept Cart
      -Freecell LE
      -From Below
      -Galf
      -Garage Cart
      -Gemventure
      -Germ Squashers
      -Glider
      -The Grind
      -Gruniożerca 2
      -Gruniożerca 3
      -Halloween Scare Cart 2015
      -Halloween Scare Cart 2016
      -Halloween Scare Cart 2017
      -Halloween Scare Cart 2018
      -Hangman
      -Hungry Ghost Night (FC)
      -Ilevan (FC)
      -The Incident
      -Jay & Silent Bob: Mall Brawl
      -Jet Paco
      -Juhannusolumppialaiset 2017
      -Juhannussauna 2016
      -Kevin Power in Concert Carnage
      -Kevin Power in Too Many Games
      -KHAN Games 4-in-1 Retro Gamepak
      -Kira Kira Star Night DX
      -K.Y.F.F.
      -LAN Master
      -Larry and the Long Look for a Luscious Lover
      -Larry and the Long Look for a Luscious Lover: Engagement Edition
      -Lawn Mower
      -Legends of Owlia
      -Mad Wizard
      -Midwest Gaming Classic 2011
      -Miles Con 2016
      -Mr. Splash
      -NA Halloween 2009
      -NAGE Hunt
      -Neotoxin
      -NEScape
      -Ninja Slapper
      -Nomolos: Storming the Catsle
      -NyanCat
      -Peace Love Trippy Club (FC)
      -Perfect Pair
      -Perkele
      -Poronkusema
      -Random Insult Generator
      -RC 2 Rally (FC) Link
      -Rekt
      -Retro Homebrew Championships 2015
      -RetroVision
      -Rick Roll'd
      -Rise of Amondus
      -Rock, Paper, Scissors
      -RSM Cart 2011
      -RSM Cart 2012
      -Scramble
      -SGT Helmet
      -Sir Abadol
      -Sitten Kitten
      -Slappin' Bitches
      -Sly Dog Studios 3-in-1 2P Pak
      -Sneak ‘n Peek
      -Space Foxes
      -Star Keeper
      -Star Versus
      -Sudoku 2007
      -Super Bat Puncher Demo
      -Super Russian Roulette
      -Super Uwol
      -T*Gun
      -Tailgate Party
      -Tic Tac XO
      -Tortoises
      -Tower Defense 1990
      -The Tower of Turmoil
      -Turtle Rescue: Unhatched DX
      -Turtle Rescue: Unwrapped
      -Ultimate Frogger Champion
      -Vegetablets Go (NES & FC)
      -VGBS Gaming Podcast Season 1
      -Zooming Secretary
       No Longer Available NES/Famicom Music Carts:
      -_node: d3ad_form4t
      -8Bit Music Power
      -Alex Mauer: Color Caves
      -Alex Mauer: Vegavox
      -Alex Mauer: Vegavox II
      -Alwa's Awakening Soundtrack
      -Anamanaguchi: Dawn Metropolis
      -Anamanaguchi: Endless Fantasy
      -Anamanaguchi: Power Supply
      -animal style: Teletime
      -BEATBOX
      -Chip Maestro (for making music!)
      -Holly Jolly NES Mix
      -Journey
      -King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard: Polygondwanaland
      -King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard: Polygondwanaland 2nd Release
      -Kreese: PAL Project
      -Midlines
      -MOON8
      -Moonfall: A Legend of Zelda Compilation
      -NESK-1
      -NTRQ
      -Puzzle Boys: Duck Tails
      -RTC: Years Behind
      -Super Synth Drums Cart
      -Zao: Reformat/Reboot
      -Zi: Four
      No Longer Available SNES/Super Famicom Releases:
      -16-bit XMAS 2011
      -16-bit XMAS 2012
      -Frog Feast
      -Kaizou Choujin Shubibinman Zero
      No Longer Available Game Boy Releases:
      -Chunkout
      -Super Connard
      -The Warp Coin Catastrophe
      No Longer Available Game Boy Music Carts:
      -The Mist Toggles: Boneless
      -Nonfinite: Plus/Minus
      -Tronimal: Hello_World!
      No Longer Available GBA Releases:
      -Anguna: Warriors of Virtue
      No Longer Available GBA Releases:
      -Doctor Popular: Destroy All Presets
      No Longer Available Sega Master System Releases:
       -Sydney Hunter & The Sacred Tribe
      No Longer Available Genesis/Mega Drive Releases:
      -16Bit Rhythm Land
      -30 Years of Nintendon't
      -ASCII Wars
      -Barbarian
      -Beach Volley
      -Bomb on Basic City
      -Code Eliminator
      -Double Symbol
      -FX Unit Yuki
      -Game Panic II
      -Germ Squashers
      -Griel’s Quest
      -Hangman SG
      -Humiliation Nation
      -Invasion
      -IK+ Deluxe
      -Ivanhoe
      -Megagames Almanac
      -Mega Cheril Perils
      -Miniplanets
      -Papi Commando
      -Pier Solar and the Great Architects
      -Return to Genesis
      -Sacred Line
      -Star J
      -Suprakillminds
      -T*Gun II
      -Uwol Quest for Money
      -War in the Machine
      -Zooming Secretary
       No Longer Available Genesis/Mega Drive Music Carts:
      -Eternalist: A Telefuture Compilation
      -Freezedream: Today
      -Hyperdub: Konsolidation (bundled with Analogue Mega Sg)
      -Tanglewood Soundtrack
      -TH4 D34D: Future 2612
      -Ym2017
    • By Scrobins
      VGS Homebrew on the Horizon:
      Whereas the purpose of the VGS Homebrew Almanac is to keep an up-to-date list of cartridge homebrew releases that are currently available or whose production runs have ended, this list will provide an up-to-date list of cartridge homebrew releases within sight to one degree or another.
      Part I of this list will include live pre-orders, either through the developer’s website or a crowdfunding page such as Kickstarter or Indiegogo.
      Part II of this list will only include homebrew games that previously had pre-orders open, but which are now closed (e.g. a crowdfunding campaign has ended and no further pre-orders are being taken). This section will serve as a sort of limbo for games that will be available soon and will therefore soon be moved to the Homebrew Almanac. Completed roms for games where the developer is planning or considering a physical cart run will also be found here.
      Part III of this list will be devoted to homebrew projects that developers have announced are in the works, but which are not yet available for pre-order, though demos may have been released to whet our appetites. The line between which projects have been abandoned and which retain a glimmer of hope is a fuzzy one, so developers please pm me if you wish to be added/removed.
      Part IV is dedicated to the memory of homebrew projects which, as far as I can tell, have been abandoned. This may be because the developer has gone dormant on this project or in general, or a developer had a page for this game that has since vanished. May they one day be resurrected.
      Links will be to a game’s individual page, development blog, VGS thread, Twitter account, or some combination thereof to provide the community with the best possible access to news. But if developers would like me to link elsewhere, please tell me.
      *The usual disclaimer, I am sure that there are mistakes and games that slipped my attention in what follows. Feel free to point them out or inform us all of a change in a game's status. If you are the creator of a game and you would like to have your work included at a set date/time, please feel free to send me a pm. 
      Part I: Homebrew Available for Pre-Order
      NES/Famicom Available for Pre-Order:
      -Dungeons & Doomknights $48 CIB Link
      -Eyra - The Crow Maiden $50 CIB Link
      -Full Quiet $60 CIB Link
      -Jim Power $50 CIB Link
      -KUBO 3 $40 CIB Link
      -Orange Island £100 CIB Link
      -Pico Pico (Basse Def Adventures) (FC) Link
      -Reknum: Fantasy of Dreams €65 CIB Link
      -Soko Banana $60 CIB Link
      -Trophy $60 CIB Link
      SNES Available for Pre-Order:
      Game Boy Available for Pre-Order:
      -Dimeo's Jukebox $69.69 CAD CIB Link
      -POWA! €50 CIB Link
      -Quest Arrest $35 CIB Link
      -Super Jetpak DX £40 CIB Link
      Game Boy Advance Available for Pre-Order:
      Sega Master System Available for Pre-Order:
      -Bara Burū €45 CIB Link
      -Flight of Pigarus €50 CIB Link
      Genesis/Mega Drive Available for Pre-Order:
      -Alien Cat 2 $60 CIB Link
      -Curse of Illmore Bay $60 CIB Link
      -Demons of Asteborg €60 CIB Link
      -Papi Commando - Second Blood €45 CIB Link
      -Reknum: Fantasy of Dreams €60 CIB Link

Part II: Pre-Orders Closed or Completed But Not Yet Released on Cart
      NES/Famicom Pre-Order Closed or Will be Available Soon:
      -Action 53, Volume 4: Actually 54 Link
      -Dead Tomb Link
      -Doodle World Link
      -F-O (FC) Link
      -Gamer Quest (fka Nintendo Quest) Link
      -Goofy Foot: Power Chiptunes (chiptune)
      -Mystic Searches Link
      -Nix: The Paradox Relic Link
      -Nova the Squirrel Link
      -Saturn Smash Link
      -Utakata Synopsis (FC) Link
      -What Remains Link
      SNES Pre-Order Closed or Will be Available Soon:
      Game Boy Pre-Order Closed or Will be Available Soon:
      Game Boy Advance Pre-Order Closed or Will be Available Soon:
      Sega Master System Pre-Order Closed or Will be Available Soon:
      Genesis/Mega Drive Pre-Order Closed or Will be Available Soon:
      -Jessie Jaeger in Cleopatra's Curse Link
      -Phantom Gear $50 CIB Link

Part III: Homebrew In-Development
      NES/Famicom In-Development:
      -Adventures in Cavyverse Link
      -Alien Isolation Link
      -Bat Lizard Bonanza
      -Blazing Rangers (FC) Link
      -Cityzen Link
      -Cobol's Laboratory Link
      -Courier
      -Depths Link & Link
      -Dimension Shift Link & Link
      -Diversion Link
      -Fie (chiptune by Zi) Link
      -Force Bot Link
      -Gulpy Link
      -Halcyon Link & Link
      -Haratyler (FC) Link
      -Jester Link
      -Janus Link
      -The Last Tower Link
      -Level Zero (chiptune by Zi) Link
      -Light from Within Link
      -The Meating Link
      -Mono8 Link
      -Moon Fest (FC)
      -Nessy!! The NES Robot Link
      -"Project Borscht" (a Frankengraphics tale) Link
      -Retro Artists of the Future, Vol 1. (chiptune compilation)
      -Retro Space Championship Link
      -Sam’s Journey Link
      -Saru★Kani Panic Link
      -Save the Leopard Cats! (FC)
      -Space Soviets Link
      -Super Hiking League Link
      -Super Tilt Bros. Link
      -Swords & Runes 2
      -Sydney Hunter and the Caverns of Death Link
      -The Tenth Knight Link
      -Touhou Rououmu (FC) Link
      -Unicorn
      -UNO
      -Witch N' Wiz Link
      -(untitled Chinese New Year game) (ITG-Soft) (FC)
      -(untitled RPG) (in association with Amaweks) Link
      SNES In-Development:
      -Biz-Billes Link
      -Danmaku Link
      -Justice Beaver – The Great Timber Tantrum Link
      -Nova the Squirrel 2 Link
      Game Boy In-Development:
      -4000AD (chiptune by PROTODOME) Link
      -Coria and the Sunken City Link
      -Gelatinous: Humanity Lost Link
      -Green Cube Link
      -Pet the Dog Link
      -Postal Pete Link
      -The Shapeshifter Link
      -The Third Shift Link
      -(untitled Tronimal chiptune) Link
      Game Boy Advance In-Development:
      -Goodboy Galaxy Link
      Sega Master System In-Development:
      -Voyage – A Sorceress’ Vacation Link
      Genesis/Mega Drive In-Development:
      -Affinity:Sorrow Link
      -The Alexandra Project Link & Link
      -Alice Sisters Link
      -Apeel’s Court Link & Link
      -Arapuca Link
      -Aratu Brothers + Shaolin Carcará Link
      -ASAP PLZ Link
      -Bio Evil Link
      -Bite the Bullet: First Course Link
      -Bone Marrow Link
      -Crypt of Dracula Link
      -The Cursed Knight Link
      -Ellenica: Dusk of the Gods Link
      -HorgiHugh Link
      -Insane Pain Link
      -Irena Genesis Metal Fury Link
      -Journey to Oblivion Link
      -Lethal Wedding Link
      -Mega Darkula Link
      -Papi Commando - Second Blood Link
      -Perlin & Pinpin Link
      -Shrine Maiden Shizuka Link
      -Space Madness Link
      -Verge World: Icarus Rising Link
      -YM2020 (chiptune) Link
      -ZPF Link

Part IV: Homebrew Purgatorio
      NES/Famicom In-Development:
      -Almost Hero 2 Link
      -Balls and Booty Link
      -The Banketh Link
      -Bleu Bleu Link
      -Copper Jacket Link
      -Cotton & Candy Link
      -Deal or No Deal
      -Epicade
      -Family Vacation
      -Gatsby
      -The Gift of Discernment (aka Isometric Horror Game) Link & Link
      -High Noon Knockout
      -In Cod We Trust
      -Isolation Link
      -Isshokuta Link
      -Knil Link
      -Malasombra Link
      -NOFX Cover Cart Link
      -Project P Link
      -Rival Swarms
      -Roniu's Tale Link
      -Saturday Man Link
      -Space Beats
      -Super Smash Bros. NES Link
      -The Sword of Ianna Link
      -Transamnia Link
      -The Wizard: Story Unknown Link
      -You Only Live Thrice
      -(untitled game by iamerror) Link
      -(untitled game by Punch) Link
      SNES In-Development:
      -Dorven Digger Link
      Game Boy In-Development:
      -Frog Knight Link
      -Last Crown Warriors Link
      -Mona and the Witch’s Hat Link
      Game Boy Advance In-Development:
      Sega Master System In-Development:
      -DARC Link
      -Dead Gunner Link
      -Lain vs. the Castle of Evil Link
      -Lost Raider Link
      Genesis/Mega Drive In-Development:
      -Chant Link
      -The Chaos Citadel Link
      -Field of Nightmares
      -Kung Fu UFO Link
      -Magot Link
      -Moonrider Link
      -The Shifting Catacombs Link
      -The Viking and the Ninja Link & Link
      -Wanted Link
      -We Got Dungeons Link

Part V: Malebolge
      -Paprium (Genesis) $60 CIB (if you’ve heard of this game, then you know why it’s here) Link & if you’re especially brave This Link
    • By mail_bag
      2020 Sale Thread
      -E-mail jasonrippard@yahoo.com for questions
      -Buyer pays shipping (unless otherwise stated)
      -Ships to North America Only
      -Prices made based on condition
      -Parting out items considered but not guaranteed.
      -PM for questions/details/bundling
      -If there is a bold line through it... it is sold.
      -All NES games have dust covers. If it has a box, it has a box protector.
      -OVER 150 TRANSACTIONS ON NintendoAge (BUY WITH CONFIDENCE)
      Title
              C
                       I
              B

$15

10-Yard Fight
      $5

3-D Battles of World Runner (Black Box)
      $15

8 Eyes
      $30

Adventure Island
      $40

Adventures of Dino Riki
      $30

After Burner
      $25

Air Fortress
      $15

Airwolf
      $20

Alien 3
      $45

Alpha Mission
      $45

American Gladiators
      $10

Arch Rivals - A BASKETBRAWL!
      $35

Archon
      $25

Athletic World (regular version)
      $30

Bandai Golf: Challenge Pebble Beach
      $15

Barbie
      $12

Barker Bill's Trick Shooting
      $25

Base Wars - Cyber Stadium Series
      $10

Baseball
      $20

Baseball Stars
      $7

Baseball Stars 2
      $45

Bases Loaded
      $10

Bases Loaded 2: Second Season
      $7

Bases Loaded 3, Ryne Sandberg Plays
      $20

Batman (plastic hang tab sticker)
      $35

Batman Returns
      $35

Battle Chess
      $15

Bible Adventures (blue cart)
      $18

Bible Adventures (blue cart)
      $18

Bill & Ted's Excellent ^Video Game Adventure
      $25

Bionic Commando
      $20

Black Bass, The
      $20

Blades of Steel
      $12

Blaster Master
      $20

Bo Jackson Baseball
      $28

Boulder Dash
      $15

Breakthru
      $20

Bubble Bobble
      $15

Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout, The
      $20

Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle, The
      $12

Bump 'n' Jump
      $8

Burai Fighter
      $25

Caesar's Palace
      $20

Casino Kid
      $18

Castle of Dragon
      $40

Caveman Games
      $15

Championship Bowling
      $8

Cobra Command
      $20

Cobra Triangle
      $10

Code Name: Viper
      $12

Corvette ZR-1 Challenge
      $70

Crystal Mines (blue cart)
      $70

Crystalis
      $18

Cybernoid, The Fighting Machine
      $8

Dance Aerobics
      $8

Dash Galaxy in the Alien Asylum
      $25

Death Race
      $45

Deathbots
      $20

Demon Sword
      $10

Destination Earthstar
      $20

Dick Tracy
      $10

Dig Dug II, Trouble in Paradise
      $15

Dirty Harry
      $15

Donkey Kong Classics
      $15

Double Dare
      $15

Dr. Chaos
      $8

Dragon Power
      $25

Dragon Warrior
      $10

Duck Hunt
      $30

Duck Tales, Disney's
      $30

Dungeon Magic - Sword of the Elements
      $40

Elevator Action
      $10

Excitebike (missing tab)
      $30

Fantasy Zone
      $35

Faxanadu
      $25

Fester's Quest
      $15

Final Fantasy
      $20

Fire Hawk
      $15

Friday the 13th
      $20

Galactic Crusader
      $60

Galaxy 5000
      $120

Gauntlet
      $25

Gauntlet
      $12

Gauntlet II
      $27

Ghosts 'n Goblins
      $20

Golf
      $35

Golgo 13: Top Secret Episode
      $25

Goonies II, The
      $25

Gotcha! The Sport!
      $10

Gremlins 2 - The New Batch
      $22

Guardian Legend, The
      $25

Guerrilla War
      $10

Gumshoe (unpunched hang tab)
      $80

Gun.Smoke
      $22

Gyromite (w/ famicom converter)
      $25

Gyruss
      $12

Heavy Barrel
      $60

Hogan's Alley
      $50

Hoops
      $15

Hudson Hawk
      $15

Hunt for Red October, The
      $8

Hydlide
      $8

Ice Hockey 
      $10

Ikari Warriors
      $12

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
      $15

Infiltrator
      $8

Jeopardy!
      $12

Jeopardy! 25th Anniversary Edition
      $5

John Elway's Quarterback
      $8

Karate Champ
      $10

King of Kings (Mary/Joeseph variant black cart)
      $15

King of Kings  (camel variant black cart)
      $15

King's Knight
      $50

Kings of the Beach Professional Beach Volleyball
      $8

Kirby's Adventure
      $38

Kung Fu Heroes
      $10

Lunar Pool
      $8

Mad Max
      $27

Magic of Scheherazade, The
      $15

Mario Bros., The Original
      $35

Mermaids of Atlantis
      $120

Millipede
      $10

Milon's Secret Castle
      $15

Mission: Impossible
      $17

Monopoly
      $5

Monster Party
      $15

Ms. Pac-Man (Tengen)
      $25

Muppet Adventure: Chaos at the Carnival
      $12

Open Tournament Golf, NES
      $17

ORB 3-D
      $20

Othello
      $5

P.O.W. - Prisoners of War
      $25

Pin-Bot
      $8

Pinball
      $5

Platoon
      $8

Play Action Football, NES
      $10

Predator
      $50

Punch-Out!!
      $12

Punisher, The
      $25

Q*Bert
      $12

R.B.I. Baseball
      $10

Raid 2020
      $55

Rainbow Islands
      $70

Remote Control
      $12

Rescue - The Embassy Mission
      $12

Ring King
      $7

Road Runner
      $10

RoadBlasters
      $8

Robodemons
      $35

RoboWarrior
      $10

Rollergames
      $22

Rolling Thunder
      $8

Rush'n Attack
      $10

Sesame Street: Big Bird's Hide & Speak
      $8

Shinobi
      $10

Shooting Range
      $20

Short Order/Eggsplode
      $10

Side Pocket
      $8

Silent Assault
      $45

Silent Service
      $8

Ski or Die
      $10

Sky Shark
      $10

Slalom
      $7

Smash T.V.
      $15

Snoopy's Silly Sports Spectacular
      $12

Soccer
      $8

Solar Jetman - Hunt for the Golden Warpship
      $10

Solstice - The Quest for the Staff of Demnos
      $10

Spelunker
      $10

Spy vs. Spy
      $10

Star Soldier
      $12

Star Trek 25th Anniversary
      $30

Star Voyager
      $5

Starship Hector
      $15

Stealth ATF
      $8

Stinger
      $25

Strider
      $8

Super Dodge Ball
      $30

Super Jeopardy!, Talking
      $12

Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt  (w/ custom box)
      $25

SMB/Duck Hunt/WCTM (w/ custom box)
      $25

Super Pitfall
      $15

Super Spike V'Ball
      $17

Super Spike V'Ball/WC Soccer (w/custom box)
      $20

Super Team Games
      $8

Tecmo Bowl
      $10

Tecmo World Wrestling
      $15

Tetris 2
      $12

Tiger-Heli
      $10

To The Earth
      $22

Tombs & Treasure
      $75

Top Gun - The Second Mission
      $8

Top Players' Tennis Evert & Lendl
      $10

Total Recall
      $30

Track & Field
      $5

Track & Field II
      $18

Trojan
      $8

Twin Cobra
      $10

Twin Eagle
      $12

Vegas Dream
      $20

Venice Beach Volleyball
      $12

Vindicators
      $20

Wayne Gretzky Hockey (Black Jersey)
      $8

WCW: World Championship Wrestling
      $12

Wheel of Fortune
      $7

Wheel of Fortune: Family Edition
      $5

Where in Time Is Carmen Sandiego?
      $50

Where's Waldo?
      $15

Win, Lose or Draw
      $6

Winter Games
      $15

Wizards & Warriors III, Kuros.Visions of Power
      $15

Wolverine
      $20

World Class Track Meet (w/ custom box)
      $15

World Games
      $8

Wrath of the Black Manta
      $15

Xenophobe
      $10

- Retron 3 CIB
      - Retron 5 console CIB (w/ official tote bag)

******NEW & SEALED - AND - UNPLAYED*******

NES Aftermarket / Homebrew / Reproductions CIB
      (ENTERTAINING OFFERS!!)

-Chuck Yeagers Figher Combat (w/ flight pin) $100
      -Fighing Simulator (Good Guy Cover) $90
      -Blow 'Em Out $55
      -Swords and Runes $85
      -Happily Ever After $90
      -War on Wheels $80
      -Hotman $75
      -Flappy $75
      -Battle City $80
      -Shoot Ufo $80
      -Sky Destroyer $80
      -Joust More $70
      -Warp Man $75
      -Baltron $75
      -Superman: (Sealed) $80
      -Targa (SNES Aftermarket / Reproduction) $80
    • By Bardoly
      I'm having to clear out some games in preparation for an upcoming major move, so the below games & video game stuff are available.  I have always had 100% perfect feedback on Nintendo Age, on Pcenginefx/Pcenginefans, on Neo-Geo, and on eBay.  You are welcome to request pictures.  All games are guaranteed to work, but save batteries are not guaranteed, as these games are getting older.  😕
      Prices below all seem to be current fair market value.  (If there seems to be a clear discrepancy, then please inform me.)  I will gladly discount purchases 10-25% off depending on quantity/total value.
      Prices DO NOT include shipping.  I prefer to ship games out in boxes, for shipping protection.  Tracking & insurance will be provided.  I currently only ship to the 48 states, but you may message me for an exception, although shipping pricing may be higher.
      Shipping is as follows:
      1-5 games - $10     6-10 games - $15     11-15 games - $20     16-40 games - $25     40+ games - $45
      SNES games – All are cart-only, except Miracle Piano & Castlevania: Dracula X. All are in universal game cases, most with custom printed cover inserts as noted.  All are in very good condition, unless otherwise noted.

$24 – 7th Saga, The – label damage – w/ cover insert
      $35 – Battletoads & Double Dragon – w/ cover insert
      $35 – Battletoads in Battlemaniacs – w/ cover insert
      $44 – Blazeon: The Bio-Cyborg Challenge
      $35 – Bonkers
      $325 – Castlevania - Dracula X – w/ universal game case cover insert AND video game rental store plastic box with ~90% of the original box
      $33 – Holy Umbrella: Dondera’s Wild!! – English-translated repro cart
      $40 – Kendo Rage – minor label damage
      $30 – Magic Sword – w/ cover insert
      $200 – Mega Man X3 – major label damage, missing rear label, & writing on rear – w/ cover insert
      $66 – Robotrek – w/ cover insert
      $86 – Skyblazer – w/ cover insert
      $99 – Soulblazer – w/ cover insert
      $29 – Super Double Dragon – w/ cover insert
      $29 – Super Nova – minor label damage – w/ cover insert
      SNES strategy guide books
      $27 – Ogre Battle
      Extra SNES stuff
      Asciiware Ascii Pad (turbo controller) – not working 100%, but still performs Super Metroid bomb jumps perfectly
      Retro PORT adapter (Play NES games on your SNES) – CIB? with unit and box, no manual
      SN Pro Pad (turbo controller)
      $14 – Super Nintendo controller box only
      $34 – Super Nintendo Game Genie – unit, manual, & 5 extra code booklets (Vol 1, #1(E1B), Vol. 2, #’s 2-4, & 40-page Code Update booklet)
      $54 – Super Nintendo Game Genie – CIB with box, unit, manual, & 11 extra code booklets (Vol 1, #’s 1-4, Vol. 2, #’s 1-4, Vol. 3 #1, NBA Jam code paper, & 40-page Code Update booklet)
      2 Super Nintendo Mouse (mouse controller)
      $18 – Tycho Power Plug (adds turbo, slow-motion, etc to any SNES controller CIB – box, unit, and manual

Game Boy/Game Boy Color Games– All but Snoopy come in clamshell game cases & are cart-only, unless otherwise indicated.
      $47 – Lufia: The Legend Returns
      Extra Game Boy stuff
      4-player adapter
      Game Boy Color game system
      Game Genie – with instruction manual, sticker sheet, & booklet

PC Engine non-game HuCards – all are CIC (complete in case with game, plastic sleeve, manual, & jewel case) unless otherwise noted
      $___ – Arcade Card Duo
      $29 – *System (1.0) Card – HuCard & plastic sleeve only *(goes with Altered Beast)
      PC Engine CD Games – all are CIC (complete in case with game, plastic sleeve, manual, & jewel case) unless otherwise noted
      $39 – *Altered Beast / Jūouki – *requires the System 1.0 Card to play, which I have for $29, or go $60 for both
      $190 – Anearth Fantasy Stories / Seiya Monogatari Taikenban – complete in book “Mook”
      $50 – Bakuretsu Hunter, Duo Comic – complete with book “Mook”
      $74 – Emerald Dragon Taikenban – complete in book “Mook”
      $40 – L-Dis

PCE WORKS REPRODUCTION CD games – all are CIC (complete in case with game, plastic sleeve, manual, & jewel case) unless otherwise noted

The Limited XSC Bundle from PCE Works still new and sealed (includes English-translated games Startling Odyssey II and Xak III: The Eternal Reccurence and Cycho Rider – also includes Momotaro PCE Works coin)

Akumajou Dracula X: Chi No Rondo – disk only in a generic case
      Akumajou Dracula X: Chi No Rondo (English-translation) – disk only in a generic case
      Akumajou Dracula X: Chi No Rondo (English-translation) – disk in a case w/ a printed back case cover
      Beyond Shadowgate – disk only in a generic case
      Bonk 3 CD – disk in a case w/ a printed back case cover & printed mini-manual
      Dungeon Explorer II – disk only in a generic case
      Dynastic Hero, The – disk only in a generic case with a stickered spine label
      Godzilla – disk only in a generic case
      Might & Magic III: Isles of Terra – disk only in a generic case

Other TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine stuff
      Hudson’s CD Game Music Collection ‘93

TurboGrafx-16 HuCard games – all are CIC (complete in case with game, plastic sleeve, manual, & jewel case) unless otherwise noted
      $65 – Aero Blasters
      $115 – Chew-Man-Fu
      $60 – Cratermaze
      $260 – Darkwing Duck – CIB (complete with game, plastic sleeve, manual, plastic insert, outer cardboard box, & custom jewel case)
      $135 – Ghost Manor
      $45 – Hit the Ice – outer cardboard box and plastic insert only in fair condition
      $115 – Hit the Ice – brand new, factory sealed
      $115 – Hit the Ice – brand new, factory sealed
      $150 – Order of the Griffon
      $90 – Talespin – CIB (complete with game, plastic sleeve, manual, & outer cardboard box, and has poster, Turbo Booster flyer, & Turbo Gear flyer)
      FREE – World Class Baseball – manual only in very poor condition (water damage & pages stuck together)
      TurboGrafx-16 CD games – all are CIC (complete in case with game, manual, & jewel case) unless otherwise noted
      $575 – Beyond Shadowgate – also includes poster
      $390 – Jack Nicklaus Turbo Golf – CIB (complete with game, manual, & outer cardboard box)
      $119 – Lords of the Rising Sun – CIB (complete with game, manual, & outer cardboard box and has Turbo Booster flyer)
      $185 – Lords of Thunder

• By austin532
      Here is a list of Sealed, CIB, Loose, and misc stuff I have for sale, for offer, or trade. Let me know if you are interested or need pictures. I am negotiable on prices so don't be afraid to ask.🙂

NES SEALED - FS/FT/FO
      n/a

NES COMPLETE - FS/FT/FO                                                          (Box) - (Manual) - (Game) - (Inserts) - (Price)

Bee 52                                                                                       M             M             M              M             $50
      Dick Tracy                                                                                VG            M             M             NM            $40

NES LOOSE - FS/FT/FO

NES Nintendo Brand Controller - $9
      NES Nintendo Brand Zapper (Gray) - $6

NES MANUALS - FS/FT/FO
      n/a

SNES SEALED - FS/FT/FO
      n/a

SNES COMPLETE - FS/FT/FO

Madden '93 - $10 (G)
      Super Smash TV - $50 (VG)

SNES NOT COMPLETE - FS/FT/FO
      n/a

GAMEBOY COMPLETE - FS/FT/FO

n/a

NINTENDO DS - FS/FT/FO

n/a

XBOX - FS/FT/FO

n/a

PLAYSTATION - FS/FT/FO

Fighting Force CIB - $9
      The Last of Us CIB - $9

PS2 (Fat) System with controller and cables - $40

MAGAZINE & STRATEGY GUIDES - FS/FT/FO
      Lots of Nintendo Powers and most are in excellent condition. Let me know which ones you are looking for.

INSERTS - FS/FT/FO
      n/a