IGNORED

Gloves does Extra Life 2019!

Gloves

Administrator · Posted

Thanks so much to all who popped in today, it was a blast! And seriously, thanks for the donations! It was always going to be tough to match last year without an auction like Shmup Speed, but we came pretty darn close all things considering, beating last years organic donations by $600!

If you'd like to see me stream more often, as was the feedback I got from a few viewers, let me know! I love hanging out with you guys and if I can do that more then I'm down! 😄

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Gloves said:

Thanks so much to all who popped in today, it was a blast! And seriously, thanks for the donations! It was always going to be tough to match last year without an auction like Shmup Speed, but we came pretty darn close all things considering, beating last years organic donations by $600!

If you'd like to see me stream more often, as was the feedback I got from a few viewers, let me know! I love hanging out with you guys and if I can do that more then I'm down! 😄

If you have the time to do it more often, go for it! I only got to watch parts of it here and there, but hopefully those donations keep coming in.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

14 hours ago, Gloves said:

Had a blast watching even if I missed the start of things and all the antics though out esp the wife carrying on in the background at times "UUHH!!!" lmao and the "psh this is EASY, OH SHIT!"   Looking foward to the next round or if you do decide to stream more often, don't care a bit to watch and give you hell, chronicling deaths and defeat by whatever means 🤣

2 hours ago, B.A. said:

Do a late night one next!  I can't stop in much to watch Captain potty mouth while my kids are still up.  

Headphones mang, headphones. lmao 

Edited by MuNKeY
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...